Janet Jackson

Bitchcraft

Janet was literally zoom calling in from the car :ryan3:and her stating she had to "straighten a few things out" in her backyard in regards to new music very likely had to do with her Cinq deal and masters being up for auction. I wonder if this means she's left Cinq and found another independent distributor or if she's staying with them after reimbursing them with their funds for the MFN video shoot and Black Diamond studio recording sessions? Well, guess we'll find out whenever she releases new music and see who the label distributor is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

On 3/30/2024 at 10:06 AM, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Damita Jo colored vinyl reissue incoming? :gaynetcat4:

The way I would have been happy with just I'm Here and Put Your Hands On on streaming. I need to stop getting my hopes up with her

On 4/25/2024 at 12:44 PM, TheGreatestX said:

The way I would have been happy with just I'm Here and Put Your Hands On on streaming. I need to stop getting my hopes up with her

It's been nearly 1 month since the anniversary post for Damita Jo and yet still nothing of a deluxe edition or colored vinyl reissue coming...:rip:

I bet her "surprise" of celebrating the album will be letting her DJ spin 30 second snippets of random tracks from it on her tour :clownny:

• Thanks 1

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

The promos coming in... :heart:

• Like 1

Anyone have confirmation of whether Janet's UK dates are all seated or is there any standing tickets ?

Also any price info ?

Happy for the European fans that she finally announced those dates.

And the shoe store vidya is cute.

• Like 1

Janet's life is being detailed into a 22 page comic book and will be released just before her birthday this year. Looks great but I don't think 22 pages would be enough to encapsulate a lot of stories about her life.

https://tidalwavecomics.com/index.php/2024/05/06/janet-jacksons-life-story-immortalized-in-the-form-of-a-comic-book/

71PCe44JuoL._SL1360_.jpg

Amazon pre-order link

Edited by Moth 2 The Flame

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.