Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

deluluhive come get your juice 

 

 

 

lol

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I don't think BeenCountry has been abandoned. I DO think she's gonna actually use it for posts that really MATTER lmao! Like girl we did not sign for another scrapbook moment. I think she's gonna use it to not only anounce the visuals but also the tour and the trailers. And she's gonna start posting actual neewww and unseen stills from footage form the visuals. I'd rather that than old pics lol.

Edited by cuteboyzay

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

US hive being useless what else is new ?

 

 spacer.png

we can do so much on the east coast. i blame west coast stans like @yonsé :lmao:

 

spacer.png

If she releases the visuals today or tomorrow, im gonna choke

The act ii trailer where the crowd is looking up at the billboard of Beyoncé and how the entire country is about to be looking up at the eclipse (even Yvette is posting) s:wan:

 

The Nat Turner eclipse story kind of similar to "Cowboy Carter" hidden meanings :chick2:

 

The FX artists who's worked on the project saying they cant wait for us to see it and that it's "coming soon" :jonnycat:

 

The obvious eclipse imagery the entire RWT run :gayoncecat2:


The Non-delulu Hive is not ready to accept visuals are imminent !!

49 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

deluluhive come get your juice 

 

 

 

there actually was an eclipse announcement!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

the way she put up posters for "beencountry" which is turning out to be nothing

28 minutes ago, V$. said:

 

The Beyclip$e

:bibliahh:

this is cute WAIT

28 minutes ago, V$. said:

 

The Beyclip$e

:bibliahh:

Visuals? Ha! Here is more **** for y'all to buy.

 

No refunds and all sales are final.

not asking $300 for a denim jacket you can't exchange if you need to :redface:

 

oh she must be short on the mortgage payments for the $200m pile of cement they bought 


Can anyone help me? Bey released a song with a male artist in 1997. I think it was for a soundtrack and I can't find it.

55 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think Yvette is just watching the eclipse like everyone else :rip: 

Yvette thought sunglasses would be enough.

 

But she was wrong.

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Can anyone help me? Bey released a song with a male artist in 1997. I think it was for a soundtrack and I can't find it.

I can't find anything about a song in 1997 but it couldn't be this song from 1999 could it?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.