Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

And when that perfume sees The Gift level sales then what? 
 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I mean I get it Cé Noir is a play on beyonCÉ + noir

in French, it reads as C’est Noir which means It’s Black.

But yeah still extremely ugly 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Elevated : Cozy, I’m That Girl, Move, Energy, Break My Soul, America Has A Problem, All Up In Your Mind

 

Great but could’ve done more with it : Heated, Alien Superstar, Pure/Honey,

 

Did absolutely nothing live : Cuff It, Summer Renaissance, Plastic Off The Sofa, Virgo’s Groove, Thique, Church Girl

 

 

there you go spacer.png

Everything is true here except for Cuff It. It’s definitely in the “elevated” category. 

 

Idk if it was the a cappella intro, the live arrangement, the audience interaction (clap…clap clap…clap :clap:), or the sultry remix outro, but it was one of the happiest moments of my life. 
 

Either that, or the molly was hitting at the right time (it was about 50 minutes into the show so can’t rule it out). 
 

spacer.png

 

On 10/22/2023 at 11:26 AM, Draper. said:

True. The only album tracks from her last three albums not hitting 50M are No Angel and Forward. And one of those makes sense.

Wait but that is top tier on self-titled :coffee2: What is wrong with the general public?

Yeah I’ve repeatedly heard that Cuff It live wasn’t giving before seeing it for myself. But not only was I gagged by the performance but it seemed like the whole stadium was living for it too. Definitely a highlight of the show. Idk what else she could’ve done to meet people’s impossibly high standards. :rip:

2 hours ago, BnPac said:

First time I ever disliked an @Devin's post but Disappear (best ballad of IASF)'s slander can not be cautioned. :gaycat5:

Same. Disappear is literally classified as a hymn, look it up.

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Elevated : Cozy, I’m That Girl, Move, Energy, Break My Soul, America Has A Problem, All Up In Your Mind

 

Great but could’ve done more with it : Heated, Alien Superstar, Pure/Honey,

 

Did absolutely nothing live : Cuff It, Summer Renaissance, Plastic Off The Sofa, Virgo’s Groove, Thique, Church Girl

 

 

there you go spacer.png

This is basically my ranking

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

That Alien Superstar/Sweet Dreams mashup is god awful 

 

spacer.png

I really don't know who greenlighted that. Just bad. AS' strongest point is its chorus like why? A huge potential sing-along moment turned into confused silence. :dies:

It’s baffling that they didn’t change the AS/Sweet Dreams mashup after the online uproar. And we know they see everything, hence why they switched up Heated. 

I know this woman did not just create a whole instagram AND tiktok account for her perfume.

3 minutes ago, Redporus said:

So ya'll just gonna ignore the perfume announcement and keep dragging the AS/SD mash up :jonny3:

Well yes 

3 hours ago, Tangane said:

It's a really tedious process when there's 56 outfits to rate. :katie:

The structure of ATRL makes it a chore and the other options would force us to use other websites that would be have to be paid. (I looked up polls websites and I'm certainly not paying that haha!)

And I don't have the patience to go through dozens of answers to see which outfit have been saved or offed for weeks on end... :cries:

It's sad because I was really looking forward to it!

So who's gonna take up the outfit rate? :-*

 

Cuz yall aint gonna let this die

Screaming at everyone literally just saying "....ok?" and ignoring the perfume :deadbanana4:

Elevated : Cozy, I’m That Girl, Move, Energy, Break My Soul, America Has A Problem (in the Mugler)

 

Great but could’ve done more with it : Heated, Pure/Honey, AHAP (in the ugly outfits), Cuff It, All Up In Your Mind, Church Girl 


I wanted some time to sit down so I was happy with these: Virgo’s Groove, Plastic Off The Sofa

 

Did absolutely nothing live : Summer Renaissance,Thique, Alien Superstar

14 minutes ago, Redporus said:

So ya'll just gonna ignore the perfume announcement and keep dragging the AS/SD mash up :jonny3:

what else is there to say mamas she aint even in the ad

i just know she came up with that stupid name and thinks it’s so smart, witty and french sounding :deadbanana4:

I can see it now. This first one is Cé Noir. We'll get Cé Noir Intense, Cé Noir l'Eau, Cé Blanc, Cé Bleu, Cé Twins, and Cé-Z all before we get Act II

 

15 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Screaming at everyone literally just saying "....ok?" and ignoring the perfume :deadbanana4:

@swissman isn't here yet :eli:

Elevated: ITG, Cozy, Energy, BMS, POTS (the live vocals moved me when I saw her)

 

Great just like the album versions: Virgo’s Groove, Heated, AUIYM

 

Great but I expected more: Church Girl, AHAP, Pure Honey, Summer Renaissance, Thique

 

Ruined: Alien Superstar, Cuff It

Just now, Mitsouko said:

I can see it now. This first one is Cé Noir. We'll get Cé Noir Intense, Cé Noir l'Eau, Cé Blanc, Cé Bleu, Cé Twins, and Cé-Z all before we get Act II

why not just say Beyoncé Noir 

her desire to be edgy is her downfall 

I kinda like the AS/Sweet Dreams medley bc 1) it upholds her apparent dislike for performing that song, which is funny to me and 2) it's almost a gotcha moment like OH you thought you knew what I was up to? well, you didn't plus the lyrics literally say "no one this world can think like me" and she proves it...everyone else was thinking too obviously.

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I can see it now. This first one is Cé Noir. We'll get Cé Noir Intense, Cé Noir l'Eau, Cé Blanc, Cé Bleu, Cé Twins, and Cé-Z all before we get Act II

 

@swissman isn't here yet :eli:

followed by the Visuals : Cé Scrapped 

 

her mind >>>

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.