Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

No she told Chloe x Halle not to search their names. I believe Beyonce is completely unaware about how the public feels about her besides what Yvette tells her. She gets treated like literal royalty in person so that's probably why she's delusional enough to think she'd win an album of the year and that we'd eat up all her side projects that she paid dust. When she told Ellen in 2009 she doesn't understand how to use Twitter I believed her. At best she knows how to navigate Instagram on a finsta account. I don't think she would trust tiktok to be downloaded on her phone. Celebrities have to be more careful when it comes to spyware. I get old school vibes from her. If you don't call her or sending a letter back and forth, she's not talking to you. 

This whole post… :ahh: I couldn't stop laughing 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

11 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

See this is what I'm talking about. Everybody doing way too ******* much. 

Pretty much

3 hours ago, Devin said:

ACT II: THE REMIX

I'm That Girl (feat. Shakira)

1. Cozy (feat. Janelle Monae & Lizzo)

2. Alien Superstar (feat. Bjork & Arca)

Cuff It (Wetter) (feat. additional Twista verse)

Energy (feat. Rosalia & J Balvin)

3. Break My Soul (feat. Madonna)

Church Girl (feat. Solange)

4. Plastic Off The Sofa (feat. Usher)

5. Virgo’s Groove (feat. Silk Sonic)

Move (feat. Britney Spears - the "Me and My Girlfriends" part? ... very Britney)

6. Heated (feat. IZA, Shatta Wale & Sean Paul)

7. Thique (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

8. All Up In Your Mind (feat. Luke James)

9. America Has A Problem (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

10. Pure / Honey (feat. Prince & Vanity 6)

11. Summer Renaissance (feat. Patti Labelle & Mariah Carey)

 

4 hours ago, Devin said:

8. All Up In Your Mind (feat. Travis Scott)

not you manifesting this ugly 

 

AbU8Bss.gif 

sawri yall but im gonna be streaming #that mans new album when it comes out, like she sounds GOOD ASF

 

CBC

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is she really on Travis’s album? Please :rip: everyday is harder 

What he do besides that Astroworld collapse?

4 hours ago, Devin said:

8. All Up In Your Mind (feat. Travis Scott)

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, kimberly said:

not you manifesting this ugly 

 

AbU8Bss.gif 

 

12 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

 

 

My Mercurio-insider era :gayoncecat1:

  • ATRL Moderator

ik some of y’all aren’t rap stans but there is CRACK in Delresto. i have no choice but to stan

 

:jonny5:
 

i can’t believe i’m at the hotel by MetLife tomorrow will be full of meltdowns

the new song is so good I'm so sorry to say :redface: gonna have to keep Travis unblocked on Spotify for now.

Echoes (Without Travis) should’ve replaced All Up In Your Mind on Renaissance. :gayoncecat1:
 

Still love AUIYM though.

Beyoncé I know you tried to Nuke atrl right after you killed the Twitter beyhive community (the largest one at that) to save yourself from the lashings coming in a day. You won't win queen, the meltdowns, lashings and civil war are as sure as your love for Jay zed. 

 

 

Spoiler

Travis song kinda a vibe 

 

8 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

So, we back!

 

What we thinking about the Travis track? Also, what's this?

 

 

She’s giving more crumbs again…

  • ATRL Moderator

I know people have they own opinions on Travis but …

 

Spoiler

I’m glad its not another Bey x Jay rap collab. The production is fun and experimental + building her streaming power amongst a new/younger audience.

 

She might land another HIT :jonny5:

 

Echovilles concept is her appearing on random collabs without being credited. Shes the echo nnn

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

I hate to say that I love the song :-$

 

I listened to the rest of the album and his production is stellar. :biblio:

So I have to feel like this is our first taste of act ii.

 

On her YouTube page it's up there with her as lead & no feature. Also the artwork which references Ren... so she's definitely treating this as a Segway/tease even if it's not on the album 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.