Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

The intro of Alien Superstar or Pure/Honey sound like openers to me.

 

1 minute ago, bijonse said:

she’s definitely starting the tour off with IM THAT GIRL. The entire stadium dark, the video screens light up, as “PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS” shakes the field. “PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS AINT STOPPIN ME” as bey rises up from beneath the stage on reneigh :jonny4:

i've thought about of both alien and i'm that girl :jonny5: i had a dream last night (i'm a choreographer for context) about beyoncé wanting me to choreograph her entire show in a day :rip: i was so stressed but anyways, the intro sounded like an extended bassline of the i'm that girl intro and it SLAYED

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I’m that girl cozy and alien need to be in order. Same with plastic and Virgos groove. I made a whole playlist with a setlist idea but I wanna make a new one tbh. I want her to cover/interpolate some old disco classics and cover I feel love :jonny5:

I've been picturing I'm That Girl as the opener. Even if she doesn't actually perform it, I can see her using "please mother fuckers ain't stopping me." The bass would have the entire stadium vibrating

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, bijonse said:

I’m that girl cozy and alien need to be in order. Same with plastic and Virgos groove. I made a whole playlist with a setlist idea but I wanna make a new one tbh. I want her to cover/interpolate some old disco classics and cover I feel love :jonny5:

Spotify? Lemme stream it. :mandown:

11 minutes ago, jane said:

Anyway moving on and ignoring that crap from now on. It ain't worth my energy. 

 

This is really the right moment for her to release that documentary. There is a rumor that she is staying in Dubai for another week and is doing a photoshoot this week. I wonder what it is for. I know she wont leave that country before filming at least something big there. 

!!! Would be amazing

17 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Jane is reminding me of how hard we used to go back in the day about bey. 4 era we were menaces, we’ve softened up too much i fear :jonny5:

 

anyway, she’s definitely starting the tour off with IM THAT GIRL. The entire stadium dark, the video screens light up, as “PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS” shakes the field. “PLEASE MUTHAFUCKAS AINT STOPPIN ME” as bey rises up from beneath the stage on reneigh :jonny4:

Some of us live in Europe :gaycat6:

ST came out 2 days after my first concert ever which was the Mrs Carter Show. I was front row against the railing.  I also caught a towel she threw. To say I was on cloud nine that whole week would be an understatement.:weeps: 

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Spotify? Lemme stream it. :mandown:

Club Renaissance  

 

nope it’s Apple Music :dancehall:

I actually trust her to mix up the set list with amazing arrangements. Essentially recreating and expanding upon the synergy of Rennie's transitions but with her whole discog. 

Ik whatever she delivers is gonna be better than my ideas but it’s fun to imagine :weeps:

8 minutes ago, Otter said:

Some of us live in Europe :gaycat6:

Entire stadium at dusk*

US

Vs

 London

 

European Hive deserve discounts on tickets because the difference in atmosphere is just not fair...

Edited by Otter

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Club Renaissance  

 

nope it’s Apple Music :dancehall:

Wait some of these add ons!! :jonny5:

 

I really hope she brings Schoolin Life and Check On It back + throw some classic Donna flavor.

Idk it was dark for me during the FWT but maybe it's because it was rather a larger arena, it was all inside. 

 

What songs do you think she will not/should not perform though? :eli: 

 

Energy, AUIYM OUT

Thique , Move interludes 

 

Sadly I don't see AHAP making it to the setlist and I'm fearing for Cozy too :dancehall:

 

She won't do more than 10 tracks off the album, will she? 

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Idk it was dark for me during the FWT but maybe it's because it was rather a larger arena, it was all inside. 

 

What songs do you think she will not/should not perform though? :eli: 

 

Energy, AUIYM OUT

Thique , Move interludes 

 

Sadly I don't see AHAP making it to the setlist and I'm fearing for Cozy too :dancehall:

 

She won't do more than 10 tracks off the album, will she? 

she only incorporated 7 songs off of lemonade in the FWT, but it was a 12 song album, so i'd say about 10 or 11 songs would be expected yes

Edited by bync

I wonder if she’ll just use TG and Rennie for the tour setlist? The Dubai performance gave us a teaser for how she would perform a few of the tracks,  might as well re-use the set since they rehearsed a lot for it. Very curious to see what the setlist will end up being

I can’t with this ***** not performing a single song off her latest album :rip:

I have a bad feeling that ITG and Cozy will be made into interludes:biblionny: I have a good feeling that AUIYM will suffer from this same fate as well:giantgrin:

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Idk it was dark for me during the FWT but maybe it's because it was rather a larger arena, it was all inside. 

 

What songs do you think she will not/should not perform though? :eli: 

 

Energy, AUIYM OUT

Thique , Move interludes 

 

Sadly I don't see AHAP making it to the setlist and I'm fearing for Cozy too :dancehall:

 

She won't do more than 10 tracks off the album, will she? 

AHAP

Plastic 

AUIYM

 

Are the only songs I can imagine being skipped entirely. I think Move/Pure/Cozy may be little snippets and mixed in with other songs.

 

Although AHAP is a fan favourite I think it'll be awkward to perform. It's the kind of song that is would suite Janet style head mic and full choreo, but I don't see Bey doing that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, Otter said:

AHAP

Plastic 

AUIYM

 

Are the only songs I can imagine being skipped entirely. I think Move/Pure/Cozy may be little snippets and mixed in with other songs.

 

Although AHAP is a fan favourite I think it'll be awkward to perform. It's the kind of song that is would suite Janet style head mic and full choreo, but I don't see Bey doing that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a huge feeling POTS is gonna be the next 1+1/Resentment moment, she won't skip it

 

But we'll see :fan: 

 

Also, AHAP is one of my favorites and I saw enough love for it on here, but generally doesn't seem to be much of a fan favorite, isn't it second to last in streams behind AUYIM? 

Edited by AxelFox

I'm expecting most of Ren. Lots of full performances and certain other songs sprinkled in dance breaks or used for interludes. 

 

That said: Which non-Ren songs do you think she's coming with?

 

The staples such as Crazy In Love, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl are essentially a given. Some of the new staples too: Formation & Drunk In Love. 

 

I also think we will get a fair amount of The Gift. Like others have said, I don't think she rehearsed some of those songs for a one-and-done. I think she's coming to RWT a few of the songs (aka perform them til they morph into classics). Brown Skin Girl comes to mind and I can see Spirit replacing Forever Young as her intro into the inevitable Halo closer. 

 

All in all, I want her to get her Madonna on with this tour. Be pretty aggressive in the Rennie push and ruthlessly cut old tracks or "convert" them sonically into the vibe of Ren. Her MD is top tier, so I have high expectations. 

4 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

 

 

All in all, I want her to get her Madonna on with this tour. Be pretty aggressive in the Rennie push and ruthlessly cut old tracks or "convert" them sonically into the vibe of Ren. Her MD is top tier, so I have high expectations. 

This this this. The whole concept of the album is a blend of old samples created into something new, and I would love to see her reinvent her older tracks.

It's kinda funny that some Hive don't seem to be clued up on her obvious tells, when she's lipping. :toofunny3: It's not a big deal, but the meltdowns when people even talk about it... :skull: It's always drama in here.

Irreplaceable Ralphi & Craig Club Remix will rear its head at the Renaissance Tour I know it :WAP: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.