Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Girls uploading something from 2013 when she could have uploaded a visual or a Lemonade film :rip: 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, period sis said:

LMAO. I feel so gaslighted when people try to drag Beyonce's streams. It's comparing a 90s act, who's entire discography aside from 2 albums (1 of which was absent for years) debuted before streaming and acting like she's supposed to be matching Billie or Ariana's numbers :rip:  

To be fair, Shakira/Miley is doing well; Gaga's improving and Rih/Katy remains stable while Taylor swift is smashing. B could've been on their level if she didn't make all those stupid decision and decided to stay in her house all the time. 

1 minute ago, period sis said:

 Oh wow

Good for her. Why not Netflix :chick3:

but why do y'all care so much about Spotify numbers? :rip: Does Bey being the 1st or 10000th most streamed artist on the daily Spotify chart impact the quality of her work or how much you enjoy it? Or are y'all just trying to have ammunition to drag the OBHs?

 

She had a solo multi-week #1 just last year, CUFF IT earned a new peak 6 months later, the album smashed and is critically acclaimed, etc. and the basement dwellers on this forum are STILL lashing her. Their hatred for her transcends logic and rationality.

13 minutes ago, period sis said:

This is her own fault though :rip: 

indie-yoncé at her best :alexz:

2 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

To be fair, Shakira/Miley is doing well; Gaga's improving and Rih/Katy remains stable while Taylor swift is smashing. B could've been on their level if she didn't make all those stupid decision and decided to stay in her house all the time. 

All of them are obvious to why they are doing well, Rihanna and Taylor are anomalies tbh. The only outlier here is Gaga, who only saw a boost because of an old 2011 song that has nothing to do with her. :rip: Again, like I said before, her numbers are nothing a viral tiktok cant help. 

I don't know album tracks by pop girls whose albums I don't listen to so I don't expect GP to know every single song Beyonce has recorded.

 

Beyonce doesn't need every song on each album to be 100 million streams for validation. especially albums that are already multi-platinum. Beyonce is from the 90s...its okay if she's not Gen Z's #1 artist.

Edited by giRLbye.

1 minute ago, period sis said:

All of them are obvious to why they are doing well, Rihanna and Taylor are anomalies tbh. The only outlier here is Gaga, who only saw a boost because of an old 2011 song that has nothing to do with her. :rip: Again, like I said before, her numbers are nothing a viral tiktok cant help. 

She was flopping until the SB/ASIB/BM. What I'm trying to say is, she may be flopping but she constantly do something to improve her numbers. 

Btw, did she get paid this much by the Indian's billionaire?

6 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Btw, did she get paid this much by the Indian's billionaire?

People said $3-4 million but they based that on old fees so I'm sure it was more than that. 

 

16 minutes ago, period sis said:

 Oh wow

Why not HBO Max 

Just now, kaveer said:

People said $3-4 million but they based that on old fees so I'm sure it was more than that. 

 

Why not HBO Max 

not sure. Maybe licensing for it expired ?? 

14 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

To be fair, Shakira/Miley is doing well; Gaga's improving and Rih/Katy remains stable while Taylor swift is smashing. B could've been on their level if she didn't make all those stupid decision and decided to stay in her house all the time. 

Miley wasn’t doing any better than Beyoncé before this song. 
 

Shakira’s is a collab. Shakira album total streams are not great compared to Bey’s. If she performs at the Grammys, then tour announcement, then visuals, then tour starts. It’s going to be full on and hopefully she starts using her TikTok to post some visual clips, bts, tour videos. 
 

She just needs to create some hype. Visuals needs to be on point. 

lbr, other girls like shakira and miley can have these huge hits, but their albums won't be anywhere near the success of Renaissance 

56 minutes ago, Scorp said:

What would you guys say is the hidden gem (not necessarily your fave but the track most people would be shocked about)on each album? 

 

1. Speechless

2. Suga Mama

3. Hello

4. I Care 

5. Blue

6. Love Drought

7. Heated

1. Speechless

2.Kitty Kat I guess but I don’t think there are any “hidden” gems on BDay. This album was spammed like a mf on mtv back in 06/07.

3. Smash Into You 

4. Lay Up Under Me 

5. Haunted

6. Pray You Catch Me

7. Pure/Vinegar (not a gem for me but it’s a unique track, and not something I or anybody else may expect)

 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

4 and ST deserved more recognition in the streaming dept, esp these tracks: 

 

- Love On Top

- Party

- Schoolin’ Life

- Countdown

- Dance For You

- End of Time

- Mine

- Blow

- Partition

- Jealous 

- Flawless

 

or at least hold the same success as Renaissance rn.

This is literally a DECADE of hits :lmao:this lady is so in control if everything and its so hot I swear! **** hits I'm a billionaire and more talented, prettier, richer, and more acclaimed than everyone else. **** them :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

1. Speechless

2.Kitty Kat I guess but I don’t think there are any “hidden” gems on BDay. This album was spammed like a mf on mtv back in 06/07.

3. Smash Into You 

4. Lay Up Under Me 

5. Haunted

6. Pray You Catch Me

7. Pure/Vinegar (not a gem for me but it’s a unique track, and not something I or anybody else may expect)

 

Yeah I was struggling with Bday I was gonna say Kissing You :rip: and wow at you bashing the best song on Rennie sbshshhsjs COVID tearing that taste up I see

 

rZQIDPu.gif

 

 

 

40 minutes ago, period sis said:

 Oh wow

Interesting!

 

Total guess work, but because Peacock isn't where the Rennie visuals will live I think she's spreading the love across different platforms.

 

Not just for the sake of it. But because it's routine for platforms to re-push content when there's buzz around it's nucleus. Notice how, for example, Netflix will be smashing with a Wednesday and a platform that has The Addams Family movies (Prime Video) will push it to the front page for residual benefit? I can see that being the case with Bey/Ren. Let's say those Ren visuals drop on HBO Max (shudders), I can see Netflix pushing Homecoming a little, Disney doing the same with BIK, and Peacock with OTR. Nothing major, but even strategic homepage placements. 

 

It'll all add to the general buzz around her. 

the Medúlla vibes on I’m That Girl still gag me, like I still remember being blown away listening to it early in the morning on release day :jonny6:

 

idk I’ll just always take any björkcé crumbs i can get

6 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Yeah I was struggling with Bday I was gonna say Kissing You :rip: and wow at you bashing the best song on Rennie sbshshhsjs COVID tearing that taste up I see

 

rZQIDPu.gif

 

 

She does absolutely nothing for me. also the best on Ren Ren is Virgos Groove or AHAP. Get into it :ihype:

I've noticed Peacock carries a variety of random programs from different networks. I don't it's an intentional strategy more than it is them paying for the license. I'm also not sure if Peacock features things based on your algorithm, but it's one of main titles featured on mine. 

 

edit: Yep, it's sourced from here: https://qello.com/ 

 

That website has LIBAD, Revel, and Roseland, too. 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

41 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I've noticed Peacock carries a variety of random programs from different networks. I don't it's an intentional strategy more than it is them paying for the license. I'm also not sure if Peacock features things based on your algorithm, but it's one of main titles featured on mine. 

 

edit: Yep, it's sourced from here: https://qello.com/ 

 

That website has LIBAD, Revel, and Roseland, too. 

I’m mad HBO didn’t keep the X10 and OTR footage on their back catalogue library. 

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

the Medúlla vibes on I’m That Girl still gag me, like I still remember being blown away listening to it early in the morning on release day :jonny6:

 

idk I’ll just always take any björkcé crumbs i can get

Yessss! I’m so glad some one out there hears the Bjork Medulla influence on I’m that girl. I literally cried. Omg. Like you can hear Bjork singing the verses and having her lil Icelandic choir singing those backgrounds. Can we get a Bjork feature tho?!

HBO Max won’t even be around in a few months’ time, it’s going to be merged with the Discovery service which is GHETTO and LOW RENT. I hope the Ren visuals aren’t put there alongside 90 Day Fiancé and its 35 spinoffs and My 600lb Life.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.