Beyoncé

Kisuke

13 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Purchase your saint supply olive oil!

Okay but truthfully I've almost purchased that several times now over the last year. I think there's something to the concept but I'm not sold on spending $70 on it then another $10 for economy shipping :rip: 

• Replies 108.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Winter Soltice. It’s Ashy Season! Ya’ll better moisturize them knees.

2 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

Winter Soltice. It’s Ashy Season! Ya’ll better moisturize them knees.

Cuff It Picks (Part II) incoming

3 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

Beyoncé: “Virgo's Groove” é eleita a melhor nova música pela Pitchfork -  POPline

Virgo's Groove

This gives me more Summer Renaissance tbh 

The all covered in glitter look screams Virgo's Groove's bridge to me on the other hand 

Her shop needs to get its **** together before the next merch drop. Missing orders, 4-month or more long waits on delivery times, no responses via email... that should not be happening for someone of her calibre. 

The quality of the printing on the clothing was also very questionable. Then again, she is the only artist I would by merch for, so I'm unsure if it's the same quality for other artists as well. 

9 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Her shop needs to get its **** together before the next merch drop. Missing orders, 4-month or more long waits on delivery times, no responses via email... that should not be happening for someone of her calibre. 

The quality of the printing on the clothing was also very questionable. Then again, she is the only artist I would by merch for, so I'm unsure if it's the same quality for other artists as well. 

It’s not just B

they all use the same wholesaler/storefront.

ariana grande and lady gaga have also had merch printing issues and delivery delays. it’s just poorly manufactured 

I was trying to be nice but the olive oil ad made something snap in me.

Mrs. Carter, when I got my box set and opened the box, my shirt was there, and it had crumbs. Chips of some sort, all over the shirt. You mean to tell me you’re trying to get people to buy olive oil when you can’t even ship out your own products in a timely manner? And can’t even bother to ensure the products are in good condition? Lock this criminal up

spacer.png

Is that Olive Oil hers?  Isn't it Solange's brand?

7 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Mrs. Carter, when I got my box set and opened the box, my shirt was there, and it had crumbs. Chips of some sort, all over the shirt. You mean to tell me you’re trying to get people to buy olive oil when you can’t even ship out your own products in a timely manner? And can’t even bother to ensure the products are in good condition? Lock this criminal up

spacer.png

Someone was having a snack while packing your order... Bey has these people working overtime :dies:

Literally what is her problem? :rip:

10 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Someone was having a snack while packing your order... Bey has these people working overtime :dies:

It wasn’t even a few crumbs, someone was munching like their life depended on it:deadbanana4: it was all over the shirt I was so grossed out I shoved that shirt all the way in the back of my closet I haven’t touched it since:deadbanana4:

55 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

It wasn’t even a few crumbs, someone was munching like their life depended on it:deadbanana4:

I'm laughing :deadbanana4: This is too much. She's shipping actual crumbs

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Can’t wait to buy the oil. Exciting 

Maybe it works good as lube. Sis been f\/cling us all year anyway.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

i'm legit in tears that she shipped you actual crumbs :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Is that Olive Oil hers?  Isn't it Solange's brand?

No, Bey is an investor. I think Gwyneth Paltrow and Jake Gyllenhal are too 

3 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

Not literal crumbs :rip:

I always loved the Yonce choreography during the "liquor" part.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.