• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *-ChriZ-*

• Planet Mars

• ShouldersSideways

• Devin

53 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Im surprised we didn’t get any Dj Khaled related stuff this year. Maybe he is on act ii?

Or she's on his next album.

Following their usual pattern, B & J might be his next "first-look album track" post-Grammys 2023.

Shining -> Top Off -> Mood 4 Eva -> Sorry Not Sorry.

It's almost December... I cant believe it. And we still didnt get anything new since that teaser. Just wow

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gifloveagcin.gifloveagcin.gifloveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

loveagcin.gif

No visuals, no tour dates, no promo and now a DJ Khaled collab LORD help us

source.gif

Do y'all think that she was betting on her 'keeping the visuals hidden' for so long would a much bigger mystery, anticipation and point of talk in the media or something? 

Cause if she did well that didn't play out quite well :skull: It's mostly the stans who still care atp, and not even all of them nnn

It does feel like this was supposed to be the 'trick' for the era, like how the surprise release was for ST and the movie for Lem. There is absolutely NO LOGIC whatsoever in releasing a teaser and not release the actual thing for the next 6 months. Nothing going 'wrong' backstage would have delayed it for so long unless they lost all the footage somehow.

This was definitely done on purpose. Their plan has failed I fear. 

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Do y'all think that she was betting on her 'keeping the visuals hidden' for so long would a much bigger mystery, anticipation and point of talk in the media or something? 

Cause if she did well that didn't play out quite well :skull: It's mostly the stans who still care atp, and not even all of them nnn

It does feel like this was supposed to be the 'trick' for the era, like how the surprise release was for ST and the movie for Lem. There is absolutely NO LOGIC whatsoever in releasing a teaser and not release the actual thing for the next 6 months. Nothing going 'wrong' backstage would have delayed it for so long unless they lost all the footage somehow.

It definitely was going to be the gimmick for this era, but something happened where they couldn’t follow through and deliver it finally. I think staff changes or creative differences/challenges. The random teaser for a non-single followed by months of silence and inactivity coupled with a twice-delayed tour announcement? Something got ****ed up but “the show must go on” is not in Parkwood’s vernacular. Parkwood is no Maverick Records I’ll tell you that.

18 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Nah, just don’t think it’s ready. I think the teaser was there to tell people there is a visual. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Nah, just don’t think it’s ready. I think the teaser was there to tell people there is a visual. 

There were like what, more than 20 looks in that teaser and there's the stuff from the album booklet too which is 100% in the videos. So most of if not all of it was shot already. There's nothing she could possibly come up with to justify House of the Dragon post production times :deadbanana: The wait was intentional, although I don't think they wanted it to be THIS long. It must be something else that caused the delay.

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

There were like what, more than 20 looks in that teaser and there's the stuff from the album booklet too which is 100% in the videos. So most of if not all of it was shot already. There's nothing she could possibly come up with to justify House of the Dragon post production times :deadbanana: The wait was intentional, although I don't think they wanted it to be THIS long. It must be something else that caused the delay.

Didn’t an insider say they were only after getting hbo to pick it up and it won’t be out until summer. :sistrens: can’t remember who it was on here. 

28 minutes ago, Machete said:

Thinking about the alternate universe where CHURCH GIRL was actually the 2nd single...

source.gif

The album would've been out of the top 20 by now :rip:

56 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Ill tell u what it is: Money. Bey believes shes worth a certain amount of money to put her art somewhere, problem is we live in a energy and financial crisis. Companies and platforms wont pay the amount she wants them to pay and shes hella stubborn. 

I dont know a lot of things about Bey anymore, but what is clear with her is: shes a capitalist and loves money and shes undoubtedly stubborn af to the point of driving people insane.

58 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Rumors circulating that the tour is in theaters 

wasn't she booking stadiums in Italy and Brazil though?

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Rumors circulating that the tour is in theaters 

If this is true then y'all better start saving for 2k+ tickets :rip:

58 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Doubt that 

Me too tf

36 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

wasn't she booking stadiums in Italy and Brazil though?

Hopefully

30 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The Coliseum, maybe

Yes because the teaser will be as old as the coliseum by then

28 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Where?

Twitter ofc

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

If this is true then y'all better start saving for 2k+ tickets :rip:

I’m not paying more than $1K to see Giraffé and that’s final

I'm absolutely sure she's doing some sort of actual experience, probably something pretty new to the music scene, but I doubt she'll tour theaters.  Maybe release her visual that way to a theater, but not touring them

I wished she did small ballroom shows focused on Renaissance to give the full experience before the tour. 

Spoiler

Kinda like how Nose did Dive Bar Tour at random yeehaw bars before she embarked the actual tour.

When the visuals will come: 

- album release

- her birthday 

- Halloween 

- Black Friday 

what next? NYE? :rip: