• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Lol this is not for the visuals y’all need to calm down. Amazon Music is not the same as Prime Video.

Amazon Music sponsored and live streamed Lizzo’s AmEx album release event in NYC so I’m sure this could be the visuals if she has it ready. After a year of hosting private Renaissance parties around the globe I’d be shocked if this is just for the fans with nothing extra. Like **** premiere the Cuff It remix idk lol

@Iyanla, Fix Me its grammys voting period. a lot of people in LA are in the music industry. im 99% sure it will be an industry event with a small portion of tickets for fans which is why they went so fast.

Since Bey obviously has an insane kink for edging and torturing, no wonder Jay had to bust a load somewhere else real quick

I don't have a meltdown every time she doesn't meet my expectations so I have nothing to lose by getting excited :giraffe:

Tye Jay-Z comment, y'all are a whole mess for real.

Amazon Music is the biggest streaming service in the US because of Prime & Echo. I feel like some sort of Prime Video / Amazon Music deal has gone through for sure. Not going to get my hopes up for visuals though — as many have pointed out, it's Grammy voting season so an LA event is very strategic.

I woke up this morning from a dream that she had announced a visual album. She had a thick, long braid on the cover/poster. Kinda like this:

spacer.png

I’m not expecting the visuals this weekend, but I think they’ll be on Prime! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.