Beyoncé

Kisuke

As much as I vent in here and tend to be excessively negative and bitchy towards Bey, the DELUSION some of yall serve is truly a kii.

A third single?

Visual release?

A strategy?

A campaign?

A performance?

Do u want me to be the one answering these questions or do u get it yourself? Lol

• Replies 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

19 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

the idea a random LA party is for the fans is so :deadbanana2: this is clearly a grammys reminder, just like when she put formation on youtube in december of 2016. 

They don't care about the fans like that. Not in an insulting way, but Parkwood is very much a business and they aren't gonna throw a random listening party six months post release for no reason.

This, this, and this. 

It's very clearly a strategic play, which is why I've been resolute about there being activity on the backend (even if Bey herself isn't doing much). 

10 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

She wants that GRAMMY so badly ...huh? So much over commercial success it seems. 

These last minute and shallow “campaigns” she does during the Grammys is why she doesn’t get AOTY. 

And for people saying she’s using this for visuals for something later? Keep it because everyone has moved on and it won’t even matter by that time. Such great work not getting it’s just due.

9 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

In her head, this era is going fantastically. She’s all over tiktok, the album is making a cultural impact, the music is critically acclaimed, the album and lead single both went to #1, and all this without doing any traditional promo and without visuals. 

All this has done is give her ego another boost that it didn’t need and she’ll be genuinely feeling like a goddess who has the world in the palm of her hand.

She’ll release the visuals on her own terms, if at all. 

I listened to the album again today for the first time in a while and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The era just feels so soulless and void of substance for me though. I don’t have tiktok, I haven’t been given the opportunity to attend any Renaissance party near where I live, I don’t really have any friends who are big Bey fans who I can talk to about the album, and then on top of that, she hasn’t performed live once or presented us with a single visual. To rub salt in the wound, she announces exclusive listening events in LA and London at short notice that will be impossible for me to attend. It’s been the most disappointing Bey era ever for me as a stan, despite the album possibly being my favourite thing she’s ever done. 

I no longer get the sense that she really cares about the fans and their personal enjoyment of the era. It feels like all she cares about is the general clout of the album on social media and the critical acclaim from critics. Her withholding the visuals feels like a power move that enhances these perceptions of clout and bold artistic statements, but unfortunately it’s her truest and biggest fans that are the losers in all of this and she simply couldn’t care less.

She is a different person than she was in 2008. She now rightfully believes her hype, she rightfully believes she is one of the greatest artists walking the planet, and she truly believes that she can make the world bend to her will. Good for her, I guess. Bad for us, but oh well who cares about us :monkey:

They definitely don’t care about the fans enjoyment during an era.

I am so happy international fans don't have that message thing because the idea of getting a message after 6 months of complete silence for a random listening party is laughable. 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

I am so happy international fans don't have that message thing because the idea of getting a message after 6 months of complete silence for a random listening party is laughable. 

I got it 

41 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I got it 

I didn't, maybe it's just me then. I am thankful for that today lol. 

Anyway I just saw that the album is #37 on HDD's prediction. Hmmm. 

Edited by BnPac

The idea of Club Renaissance is brilliant, however, not several months after the album release—and the first event :rip:

Like, a part of me wants this album to fail, but, then I hear the opening chords to “I’M THAT GIRL,” and I find myself listening to half the album, if not in its entirety, again. 

new york vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Brikenbur

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Anyway I just saw that the album is #37 on HDD's prediction. Hmmm. 

Chr*matica was #182 during Christmas 2020 (30th week on the chart). :dies: 

and it was still #77 in its 20th week, which is where Renaissance is right now. perhaps somebody should update the threads... :gaycat5:

It's ironic that her fun post pandemic album has her being the most recluse she's arguably ever been :ahh:

On a separate note I hope she makes a big milestone of the 20 years since DIL. Hoping for HD videos on YT and an IG post and maybe the full Kitty Kat video? I feel like the first two are likely considering she acknowledged 5 years of Lemonade last year. 

Beyonce/Parkwood really dropped the ball with REN, crazy. 

Billboard hinted to it, like how can you keep the attention of the gp being radio silent for months esp. in a streaming world. 

oh well. 

46 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Chr*matica was #182 during Christmas 2020 (30th week on the chart). :dies: 

and it was still #77 in its 20th week, which is where Renaissance is right now. perhaps somebody should update the threads... :gaycat5:

Which threads? That album was an underperformance though. I don't really compare with Beyoncé with the monsters' fave either. They have almost nothing in common imo. 

The fans in attendance should organize and chant “WHERE ARE THE VISUALS” from open to close. Stand still. Don’t dance. Just scream. 

51 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

The fans in attendance should organize and chant “WHERE ARE THE VISUALS” from open to close. Stand still. Don’t dance. Just scream. 

!!!!

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Which threads? That album was an underperformance though. I don't really compare with Beyoncé with the monsters' fave either. They have almost nothing in common imo. 

they loved comparing Renaissance with their fave's dated EDM record carried by the Ariana Grande co-lead single. :coffee: the only thing the two albums have in common is that they're both stanned by jobless gays on web forums arguing back and forth :dies:

spacer.png

There was a VIP Club Renaissance last night in LA for industry ppl and influencers. My friend said that nothing special happened, but it was a fun experience. 

“For the fans” be serious:ahh:

Whose gonna tell her the fans want all inclusive things like visuals to watch or tickets to order? Not a listening party only for LA fans, and we don’t even know if she’ll be there:deadbanana4: this is a joke, and I didn’t even get a text message for it despite living on the west coast:rip:

I wonder if Beyoncé even knows these are being held. She’d probably be mad, so maybe EVILvette NoHELL Schart didn’t tell her.

3 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

It's ironic that her fun post pandemic album has her being the most recluse she's arguably ever been :ahh:

On a separate note I hope she makes a big milestone of the 20 years since DIL. Hoping for HD videos on YT and an IG post and maybe the full Kitty Kat video? I feel like the first two are likely considering she acknowledged 5 years of Lemonade last year. 

It's not gonna happen. She completely forgot she had an album out right now let alone album that was released 20 years ago. 

3 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

It's not gonna happen. She completely forgot she had an album out right now let alone album that was released 20 years ago. 

Yeah. Maybe the album deserved to flop in the UK. Hopefully the US follows too. Her ego is just too big.  

7 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

As much as I vent in here and tend to be excessively negative and bitchy towards Bey, the DELUSION some of yall serve is truly a kii.

A third single?

Visual release?

A strategy?

A campaign?

A performance?

Do u want me to be the one answering these questions or do u get it yourself? Lol

It's the fact that it's getting clearer and clearer that we're are not getting anything and some are hoping she's performing at the Grammys :deadbanana4: 

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

This “era” been over since the Tiffany visual lol.

Was it ever an era?

Looking back, the clues on her website and the teasing was fun. The BMS release and the album release…. Ah, I will never forget the euphoria.

But honestly, since the ITG teaser came and went this has been tumultuous for everyone except her. She got exactly what she wanted the way she wanted it. The fans have suffered. 

We will eventually get fed, but she literally has turned us stoic and numb. We will listen and buy anything she puts out, but she has to know the fervor for “Queen Bey” is unsustainable when she goes about things like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.