Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

ab67616d0000b2739dcb7f938130fc270ab2da4a

Now THIS is what I call an album cover.

Usually I think DIL or Rennie has the best cover, but then I remember what a slay 4 was.

This is when they started making fun of her arms. She had her arms up on DIL and IASF covers so it was her “thing”

People are so dumb

• Replies 110.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I don’t think act 2 is coming until like April at the earliest. Also she would need to be filming a visual for that now because she won’t have time when she is on tour. 

20 minutes ago, Daydream said:

ab67616d0000b2739dcb7f938130fc270ab2da4a

Now THIS is what I call an album cover.

Usually I think DIL or Rennie has the best cover, but then I remember what a slay 4 was.

Unpopular opinion but REN is bottom 2 for covers. 

3 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Everything feels so experimental and obscure, and then....there's CUFF IT.

Makes sense why it's as successful as it is though :rip:

girl-red-dress-pointing-wait-a-minute-gi

2 hours ago, Devin said:

I still stream Jimmys Cook best track on #that

spacer.png

If we’re talking about Sticky, ALSO on constant rotation. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

It’s bottom 1 tbh :rip:.

Renaissance deluxe is a serve though. But Bey’s face looks so weird on the standard cover, and I hate that elaborate outfit she’s in. 

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It’s bottom 1 tbh :rip:.

Renaissance deluxe is a serve though. But Bey’s face looks so weird on the standard cover, and I hate that elaborate outfit she’s in. 

Yeah and the horse tbh. Don’t get it. I hate all the box poses that the fans bought too. Lol 

She has much better pics inside the booklet. 

I'm also curious what the official single cover artwork of Cuff it will be. I just checked Cuff Its Wikipedia Page and there's no cover artwork yet. 

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Do people still make single covers post album drop?

The only one that comes to mind is Dua Lipa. But I feel like Bey might do it too since she changed the BMS cover:

dddc7203d8c54419c93cc972224ce259.jpg#dddc7203d8c54419c93cc972224ce259a4970a6fab1377b11d013014e93e0c19.jpg

Was that Honey Dijon that Dj’d the Paris party? ?

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The only one that comes to mind is Dua Lipa. But I feel like Bey might do it too since she changed the BMS cover:

dddc7203d8c54419c93cc972224ce259.jpg#dddc7203d8c54419c93cc972224ce259a4970a6fab1377b11d013014e93e0c19.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot Dua did some. Nowadays artists only do single covers for pre-album material. Anything after is the album cover unless there’s a remix or deluxe vers.

6 minutes ago, Flanders said:

This classic deep cut :worship2:

A top 10 Beyoncé song of all time. Signs is also in there.

Whew I'm glad I made it through another week of midweek meltdowns.

We got Cuff It coming for blood and top 10 in several countries. Entering smashing territory. A little bit of promo and some fresh pics.

It was a better week than most. And the Fred story actually helped put the focus on the album I believe. 

Bey will be fine. She could go harder and leave no stone unturned but Bey is content it seems. And we still got 2 more albums. 

Part of me is imagining the Club Renaissance parties operating like one of those timeshare scams, where she doesn’t let them party until they listen to a 3-hour spiel about why they should rep Ivy Park

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Do people still make single covers post album drop?

Doja did for Streets and Say so. NTK also got a cover 

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

I don’t think act 2 is coming until like April at the earliest. Also she would need to be filming a visual for that now because she won’t have time when she is on tour. 

I can’t imagine Beyoncé is going to shoot 3 visual albums in such a short span.

The way she heard us complaining about the elitist industry-only parties and said hold my beer but in Paris :rip:

8 hours ago, Shelter said:

Bottom 1. It's her worst ever. 

I like the vinyls' deluxe's one better. Or the Vogue's shoot. 

Edited by BnPac

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

Well, she filmed 17 music videos while being on a world tour a few years ago, so who knows! 

I kinda want the visuals to be delayed even more now, because it will be so impressive if CUFF IT can go #1 without a video - and like @MingYouToo pointed out, it would be her 4th single to go #1 without a video, after Perfect Duet, Savage Remix and BMS.

nicole-tv-youtuber.gif

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I kinda want the visuals to be delayed even more now, because it will be so impressive if CUFF IT can go #1 without a video - and like @MingYouToo pointed out, it would be her 4th single to go #1 without a video, after Perfect Duet, Savage Remix and BMS.

nicole-tv-youtuber.gif

Girl stop… just… nooo

29 minutes ago, Daydream said:

nicole-tv-youtuber.gif

excuse me no

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.