Beyoncé

Kisuke

Is it appropriate to say the ONLY fuckup in Bey's career is Chloe's solo debut rollout hshshshshshsjs the way Beyonce was like Pai Mei to her and she still hasn't quite connected is a discourse worthy :jonny5: 

ezgif-1-c942b60004.gif

• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

So guys - they have the Apple Music awards and I think the winners are gonna be:

Artist of the Year: Beyonce or Bad Bunny

Album of the Year: Beyoncé or Bad Bunny

Song of the Year: Harry Styles

New Artist of the Year: Steve Lacey

That would be another push but I feel she will win an award! 

Edited by simon

9 minutes ago, simon said:

So guys - they have the Apple Music awards and I think the winners are gonna be:

Artist of the Year: Beyonce or Bad Bunny

Album of the Year: Beyoncé or Bad Bunny

Song of the Year: Harry Styles

New Artist of the Year: Steve Lacey

That would be another push but I feel she will win an award! 

It'll probably go to Bad Bunny considering they like to have photoshoots and video interviews for them. Knowing Bey she's not gonna do that 

3 minutes ago, period sis said:

It'll probably go to Bad Bunny considering they like to have photoshoots and video interviews for them. Knowing Bey she's not gonna do that 

Plot twist they all go to Harry Styles.

spacer.png

Doesn't the AM award recipient usually perform (i.e., they broadcast a pre-recorded performance) too? I think Meg did like 2 years ago anyway.

47 minutes ago, period sis said:

Taylor Swift won songwriter of the year in 2020 and all she did was send in a video from home thanking them. I can see Beyoncé doing the same thing.

With Apple sponsoring the Super Bowl halftime (in partnership with JayZ) - I can see her being willing to do something. 

9 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

So this music festival in NZ is apparently announcing this week the second major headliner for their 2023 set, which lines up with the rumoured tour announcement.

https://missionconcert.co.nz/

I don’t want her playing festivals lol 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I don’t want her playing festivals lol 

Why? Some of her best ever concerts were at festivals and she has expressed a love for performing that format 

Survivor >>>>>>>>> The Writing on the Wall :giraffe:

I think Renaissance has reignited my love for her older music better; I wish the rest of the world can be the same.

I was so used to her thick ass voice that I started to not enjoy her younger voice as much anymore; that was until this ***** reminded us that a thinner brighter and sassier voice has its charm and punch as well. 

Over the past 15 years, I’ve fell in love and out of love for so many artists and Beyoncé is the only I know I’ll love her  until my last breathe. The emotional connection you have to Giselle feels almost otherworldly  and this ***** don’t even know you exist :mummy:

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

100M streams on Spotify lets gooooooo

Smash :WAP:

Also, reminder: give Spirit a cute stream so it can cross 100M on Spotify and we can all collectively forget about it. :clown:

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

Smash :WAP:

Also, reminder: give Spirit a cute stream so it can cross 100M on Spotify and we can all collectively forget about it. :clown:

How many streams does Spirit have currently? :skull:

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

How many streams does Spirit have currently? :skull:

97.8M

I would not mind her doing some of the bops on The Gift on Tour cause some of these songs SLAP and kinda fit the dancey vibe!

If she released the three acts before the tour and only performed those front to back that would be kind of iconic, honestly.

28 minutes ago, Draper. said:

If she released the three acts before the tour and only performed those front to back that would be kind of iconic, honestly.

I would be pissed. So would a lot of the stans and casual fans. Part of the fun of going to a concert of a veteran artist like bey is seeing how they’ll reimagine their classics/getting to see random old songs live 

Edited by bijonse

28 minutes ago, Draper. said:

That’s what I want. She can do a cute lil medley at the start but then all new material.

32 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I want her to reinterpret her old hits to fit the Sound of Rennaissance like Madonna did for the COAD World Tour :jonny5:

Imagine these revamped Version.

Erotica (COAD World Tour version) is such a gem for instance

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I want her to reinterpret her old hits to fit the Sound of Rennaissance like Madonna did for the COAD World Tour :jonny5:

Imagine these revamped Version.

Erotica (COAD World Tour version) is such a gem for instance

That would be iconic too, but if the other two acts are on Renaissance's level I could take both situations. 

16 hours ago, Scorp said:

They've ALWAYS been on it. Who TF you think rushed EIL yo Spotify hshshsh :skull: she's just a virgo and they kinda are a bit OFF in their heads. Look up their characteristics and look how she's handled her career since being "in charge" :lmao: she's so unbelievably talented and artistic but she is NOT a project manager so why is she trying so hard to prove she is? :lmao: And she's stubborn and if anyone challenges her she'll go even HARDER. Watch she start HEAVY promo around Grammy voting season shshshshs :eli:

There have been a bunch of think pieces that Beyoncé is uninvolved in her own career and just a product, so I think having a hand in every pot disproves that. No matter how detrimental it can be at times :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.