Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, BnPac said:

When did she say that?  

And now I wonder what taking time mean or look like. :toofunny2:

When she posted that note about the album leaking on IG. 

• Replies 109.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

43 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

What the hec is the second single? This is the worst roll out ever. 

Periodt :isudumblmao:

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

To be fair, I don’t hold it against you. You’ve proven to be a true fan, but more specifically you’ve really branded standing at the intersection of delusion and pessimism and I have grown to really love that for you and for us. 

8 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

To be fair, I don’t hold it against you. You’ve proven to be a true fan, but more specifically you’ve really branded standing at the intersection of delusion and pessimism and I have grown to really love that for you and for us. 

@*-ChriZ-* is a legend… we been knew :WAP:

I do feel like something was supposed to come today, but she changed her mind.

Thats why she gave us a crumb last night. 

She really has the #1 song in the country…. Probably a curse for the Hive since we’re not getting anything, in her mind that in itself is enough 

27 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

When she posted that note about the album leaking on IG. 

I don't remember that. I just remember her congratulating us Hive that waited. Let me go read that again. 

America Has A Problem is one of the best songs of all time. 

Of all TIME. 

OF ALL TIME. 

Kanye West Shrug GIF

The gap between Bey and Lizzo is so small that I’m hoping BMS got those extra 4 points to stay top 3.

BOY YOU CAN'T GET NO HIGHUHHHHHHHHHHHH THAN THIS. 

Cbs No GIF by HULU

37 minutes ago, BnPac said:

America Has A Problem is one of the best songs of all time. 

Of all TIME. 

OF ALL TIME. 

Kanye West Shrug GIF

ALIEN rising already even though it was added in the bottom half of the playlist. The GP is saying yes! 

I think that we’re gonna get lots of content but unfortunately it’s gonna be a waiting game.:gaycat6: We have a rumored documentary, and we’ll get album commentary on the japanese version of renaissance, and didn’t a atrl insider say the tour would be announced next month?

Amazon Prime is the same as releasing on Netflx, Disney+, HBO, etc...there's always going to be a population of fans/GP that don't have these premium services & won't be able to see it.

with Youtube...everyone gets to see it. if a free platform is "dying"....i doubt these premium services are seeing higher viewership.

Edited by giRLbye.

14 hours ago, FLAallday said:

What song on the album do you think is her personal favorite?  I am honestly tempted to think PURE/HONEY 

"Virgo's Groove" for sure....unlike "Gift of Virgo"...nothing about the song explicitly mentions anything about being a virgo. It could've had several other names...but she deliberately chose that title b/c it obviously resonated with her. Favorite song confirmed!! "Plastic off the Sofa" is another contender for "fav song" distinctions IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if BMS is either.

VG is so perfect...it had me in a trance yesterday. This is the type of song that if another artist had it...I would be dreaming of Beyonce singing it. But it's HER song! :cries: Easily a discography highlight.

If they wait another month the hype will be pretty low honestly and the album might not even be Top 10 anymore lol, idk. It's ridiculous to hold visuals for 2 months but she's bound by contracts so whatever.

I just need tour dates ATP :rip:

I can't believe nothing is coming out today :rip:

14 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

VG is so perfect...it had me in a trance yesterday. This is the type of song that if another artist had it...I would be dreaming of Beyonce singing it. But it's HER song! :cries: Easily a discography highlight.

Yeah I agree. It feels like she was born to make this song. So different from what she's done before but at the same time it's as Beyonce as it gets :jonny: Nobody else could've sang this song. 

i don’t like coming in the base sometimes bc y’all can be such a buzzkill. the visuals are coming relax she’s probably doing the last edits. and it could still be today she strikes at random times this era lol

I hope act 2 wont have this film nonsense. Give us a video for each single. Thats it. Save yourself the trouble and the money!

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

If they wait another month the hype will be pretty low honestly and the album might not even be Top 10 anymore lol, idk. It's ridiculous to hold visuals for 2 months but she's bound by contracts so whatever.

I just need tour dates ATP :rip:

This 

i'm 2 plays away from topping ST on my last fm account :jonny6:

(this does not include the number of plays from my physical cd which I played so bad until it got scratched & started skipping)

14 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I hope act 2 wont have this film nonsense. Give us a video for each single. Thats it. Save yourself the trouble and the money!

spacer.png

This I can get behind.  Lets do no fuss videos again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.