Beyoncé

Kisuke

28 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I'm really looking forward to how Beyoncé utilizes Drag Queens this Era. She's inspired so many and they've been paying non stop homage since RENAISSANCE dropped. I just know the videos this era will be her best yet.

Hopefully she doesn’t use any of them. Drag queens =/= ballroom

• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Leiomy (voguing legend) has been stanning Bey since Break My Soul dropped.

She also has been dragging Megan Thee Stallion since Monday for not using “real vogue dancers” in the HER visual.

I think it’s pretty certain that she will appear in PURE and maybe she even taught Bey how to do some voguing :duca: 

I clocked this too, Zendaya also been stanning downe, if Bey manages to pull off some sorta quarantine Beyoncéverse (2022) fantasyland film where each song explores her psyche and uses celebs and such. 

My god, so iconic. 

12 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

why am I seeing this on my timeline

Amazon Prime?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Virgo’s Groove and it has that All Night flavor which was her favorite from Lemons.

But I can see Move being her fave too. She genuinely loves afrobeat and working with Grace was probably a treat. 

I agree with Virgo's Groove, which is also giving Rather Die Young vibes, and both songs were among her personal picks off their respective albums. 

Plus, I'd add even Summer Renaissance. Maybe POTS as well since she's keen on midtempos. 

21 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

why am I seeing this on my timeline

She just can’t stop hopping on a different streamer for every era (HBO, netflix, disney+ and now PrimeVideo) :deadbanana2:

im a PrimeVideo subscriber but I hope this is fake. Netflix will definitely be a bigger event. But on the bright side, Amazon could create direct links to buy her albums right after watching the film and they can promote her on their streaming service. 
And if they put the cd on their main page, the boost will be huge (but this is extremely unlikely) 

27 minutes ago, ObsessedwithBey said:

08/20:coffee2:

Visuals could be coming later today? Who knows with B?

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She just can’t stop hopping on a different streamer for every era (HBO, netflix, disney+ and now PrimeVideo) :deadbanana2:

im a PrimeVideo subscriber but I hope this is fake. Netflix will definitely be a bigger event. But on the bright side, Amazon could create direct links to buy her albums right after watching the film and they can promote her on their streaming service. 
And if they put the cd on their main page, the boost will be huge (but this is extremely unlikely) 

Didn’t even think of the links but its something right up her alley. Plus everyone has Amazon Prime even if they don’t use Prime Video as much, it’s accessible. 

I really hope it's not on Amazon Prime y'all last thing she needs is a Jeff Bezos partnership :dies:

also when it comes to musical acts I associate Prime Video with C*mila Cabello's horrible Cinderella movie and Lizzo's Big Grrrls reality show. 

though now that I think of it, Prime had the Childish Gambino x Rihanna musical film thing, has Savage x Fenty shows, and they had the Drake x Kanye concert... so maybe it makes more sense than I initially thought.

spacer.png

I would take the Amazon Prime stuff with a grain of salt.  He also said this in the replies…

So, he knows about as much as we do.  For what it’s worth, I searched his page pretty far back, and he doesn’t seem like a troll.  All he does is tweet about film, film rumors and upcoming releases.  Barely anything ever about music.  But that doesn’t make him reliable.

The good thing is we’ll know soon enough. 

2 minutes ago, XXX. said:

I would take the Amazon Prime stuff with a grain of salt.  He also said this in the replies…

So, he knows about as much as we do.  For what it’s worth, I searched his page pretty far back, and he doesn’t seem like a troll.  All he does is tweet about film, film rumors and upcoming releases.  Barely anything ever about music.  But that doesn’t make him reliable.

The good thing is we’ll know soon enough. 

Ayooooo long time no see? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Ayooooo long time no see? :jonny5:

:lmao:

I know!  I follow this thread regularly, though.  It’s one of the things that made the wait somewhat bearable.  

The album is so flawless.  No notes.  Easily her best and my favorite.  I will never get over “Virgo’s Groove”!

11 hours ago, EricSean said:

Was this posted? Was thinking of threading it, “Letoya spilling tea on Beyonce…”

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

spacer.png

it’s 8/20….where is it

She already gave u what she wanted to give u today... a new reel with her posing quirky

IMG_7102.gif

Can we atleast get a proper trailer + announcement and date

IMG_7102.gif

14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Can we atleast get a proper trailer + announcement and date

IMG_7102.gif

I can tell u only joined team Hive this era

IMG_7102.gif

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

I can tell u only joined team Hive this era

IMG_7102.gif

I was always a casual fan of hers

but I turned stan with Renaissance 

IMG_7102.gif

8 hours ago, FLAallday said:

What song on the album do you think is her personal favorite?  I am honestly tempted to think PURE/HONEY 

I think its between Virgos Groove, Break My Soul, Pure/Honey and Summer Renaissance

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I was always a casual fan of hers

but I turned stan with Renaissance 

IMG_7102.gif

And now you'll learn what "no promo" and sabotage really mean

IMG_7102.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Time for another ranking:

Rank your favorite intro!

Mine would be:

Bigger 

Im That Girl 

Pray You Catch Me

Crazy in Love (my fav Bey song of all time, however I feel it wouldve also worked at #2 or #3 while the other 3 songs I put atop truly fulfill their job as an intro to the album)

Deja Vu

1+1

Pretty Hurts

If I Were a Boy

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.