Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

15 hours ago, Jjang said:

Honestly the last three albums are all great. It really depends on your mood on any given day. Like you said. I like to listen to TUN as an “experience” from start to finish, which I don’t get from the other two. 

These two technically aged better because there’s more real instrumentation on them or they are not as processed as TUN’s. I also feel like the album had such a chokehold on 2019 that we psychologically associate it with that year due to how overplayed it was. 

!!! Listening to TUN takes you right back to that time :deadbanana4: I feel like I’m still having fresh experiences listening to the weird Sweetener tracks or any of the Positions tracks in her absence

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

On 12/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, LightningPH said:

Positions joins Sweetener as her best aging albums. YT is up there as well. TUN really the only one aging horribly.

I was thinking about this earlier :rip: and I agree

13 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

According to Hot 100 predictions for next week Santa Tell Me will be #11 (+1) and only *one point* away from the top 10 :toofunny2:

Let’s pray it made it to #10 somehow :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, genio said:

SYT Remix just rose 50 positions on Spotify Global due to NYE. It'll reach 1B in a couple of days. 

bb9c4b5b026f4211b1b28797acc198267329d113.png

Great increase! It passed the original version. 

this is insane

Ari made the Top 50 of Rolling Stones' "200 Best Singers of All Time", that's a really good position, it's close to legends like Etta James, James Brown and Ella Fitzgerald!

Link if you want to see the whole list: here

6 minutes ago, genio said:

Ari made the Top 50 of Rolling Stones' "200 Best Singers of All Time", that's a really good position, it's close to legends like Etta James, James Brown and Ella Fitzgerald!

Link if you want to see the whole list: here

Deserves at least top 20 

On 12/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, Jjang said:

Honestly the last three albums are all great. It really depends on your mood on any given day. Like you said. I like to listen to TUN as an “experience” from start to finish, which I don’t get from the other two. 

These two technically aged better because there’s more real instrumentation on them or they are not as processed as TUN’s. I also feel like the album had such a chokehold on 2019 that we psychologically associate it with that year due to how overplayed it was. 

I 100% agree. I’d add Yours Truly to the list, too, tbh. 
my everything feels like a playlist, and dangerous woman sounds like 2016 the way TUN sounds like 2019. 

She's gonna make me watch Drag Race for the first time since S10 :skull:

Not into drag at all but I just got a free trial of “WowPresentsPlus” to watch her episode tonight :lakitu: better be good 

Loved her on drag race. She will always be mother to me idc

6C4F05CD-5FB3-4880-8B42-772A0F5374A8.thu

Roman Holiday

Manifesting Wretched soundtrack to be the vocal bible of our generation and win every Oscar and Grammy nomination. It’ll be played at weddings, funerals, executions, insurrections

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Manifesting Wretched soundtrack to be the vocal bible of our generation and win every Oscar and Grammy nomination. It’ll be played at weddings, funerals, executions, insurrections

spacer.png

i have no doubt that the soundtrack will be vocally her best work ever

6C4F05CD-5FB3-4880-8B42-772A0F5374A8.thu

Motha looked so good :jonny6: Glad her appearance doesn’t seem to be overly scrutinized anymore 

besides annoying YT theatre gheys, who is using broadway soundtracks these days :rip:

Glinda needs to book that Solana collab on SOS deluxe.

Roman Holiday

Not Wicked releasing five days after Avatar 3. :gaycat7:

43 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

They'd better put Ariana in the center of every Wicked poster so people will see it on their way to watch Avatar 3 and some of them might change their minds when they see her and go watch Wicked instead. :gaycat3: (Yes, I'm delusional but who knows... :gaycat6:)

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

The should release it on November or August tbh, I feel like it’d do better in the box office that way 

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

OMG what? They need to move that date

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.