• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

On 1/11/2023 at 7:33 AM, swtamira said:

Heeeey guys! New member here, i've been an arianator for nearly a decade now, i'm sure this is kinda dead considering miss farm has disappeared but i'm still excited to join the very few patient ones left

Welcome. :heart: Yeah this base is dead. 

She should have kept Motivation for herself. It sounds much better than Normani's.

Motivation wouldn't even be Top 10 on Dangerous Goddess tbh.

that isn't even a real demo, it's AI

I remember how everyone is asking ari to take a break after releasing sweetener, TUN and positions so closely, back to back. I’m hoping she doesn’t pull a riri and disappear on us. Missing her; hoping she comes back to slay us soon with an album even better than her magnum opus TUN. 

if pov hadn't gone viral what song do y'all think would've been the 3rd single?

3 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I mean, POV was not even really a single, just got a radio push - i don't think she would have done a 3rd single

On 1/11/2023 at 12:33 AM, swtamira said:

Heeeey guys! New member here, i've been an arianator for nearly a decade now, i'm sure this is kinda dead considering miss farm has disappeared but i'm still excited to join the very few patient ones left

Welcome :heart:

On 1/10/2023 at 6:33 PM, swtamira said:

Fresh faces joining, welcome. :heart:
Also Hive too? 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Fresh faces joining, welcome. :heart:
Also Hive too? 

Yes!! I'm in the Beyoncé base

3 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

safety net deserved and I stand by that:jonny5:

21 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Since she's so lazy, let's use AI to make a new album :clap3:

What is Diff-SVC?

On 1/16/2023 at 11:41 PM, Zaynsus said:

Since she's so lazy, let's use AI to make a new album :clap3:

this is really ******* weird ngl

Kinda obsessed with outgrown. Not sure if its the drought or if the song is that good nn. :chick3:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Kinda obsessed with outgrown. Not sure if its the drought or if the song is that good nn. :chick3:

No, I love it. I think I may even like it more than needy. I love how it captures just how emotive she is in her music and her strength in singing about personal things that happen to her.

I lowkey could see parts of it going viral on tiktok but I hope she never finds out it leaked cause part of it feels very "voice note meant to be recorded only for self". :chick1:

tu,n + ghostin + remember + this = the emotional maturity she's had in responding to hardship throughout 2018-2020. I get why positions was her chill album. She was probably exhausted emotionally at that point.

55 minutes ago, Communion said:

No, I love it. I think I may even like it more than needy. I love how it captures just how emotive she is in her music and her strength in singing about personal things that happen to her.

I lowkey could see parts of it going viral on tiktok but I hope she never finds out it leaked cause part of it feels very "voice note meant to be recorded only for self". :chick1:

tu,n + ghostin + remember + this = the emotional maturity she's had in responding to hardship throughout 2018-2020. I get why positions was her chill album. She was probably exhausted emotionally at that point.

That's sooo true. And I was never a big needy fan tbh. 

This song, remember and ghostin really demonstrate a huge amount of emotional maturity. I almost feel uncomfortable that we got to hear them because they're so intensely private :jonny2:

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

That's sooo true. And I was never a big needy fan tbh. 

This song, remember and ghostin really demonstrate a huge amount of emotional maturity. I almost feel uncomfortable that we got to hear them because they're so intensely private :jonny2:

The way ghostin had everyone speculating from the title that it would be her dragging Pete only for it to feel like being hit by a ton of bricks for it to end up an apology to Pete. 

Her describing things as intimate and personal as worrying that her crying in bed at night over Mac dying would wake Pete up or the guilt she felt, even in her own suffering, that being so unconsolable about Mac could make Pete feel like their relationship had no future. :chick3:

That kind of consideration and emotional maturity I honestly don't think I've ever heard in a pop song before. The "I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage" line repeating feeling like her pleading for him to not let her trauma define who she is as a person and what they could be. :gaycat7:

That + the 'on the brighter side' ethos of thank u, next's title track are what I also hear in Outgrown.

You know this ain't how it's supposed to feel
And not after, what is it, nineteen years?
Well, I hope you smile, whenever you see me
I might be lovin' you from afar
And when you cry, and when you feel lonely
I hope your tears dry before they fall

I'll be on your side (on your side)
Watching you shine, the sun will rise
I know that ****'s your favorite
And after the rain (after the rain), I'll be okay
I know that you'll still love me
Even though we outgrew it

Our good sis is a WRITER. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.