Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

3 hours ago, Gigii said:

How many streams has STM gained this Christmas season?

I think over 100 million, with the remaining days it will probably pull +160M streams in total this year :clap3:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

Roman Holiday

I can't believe we're approaching a decade of her music career. Doesnt feel like it. Too bad she's deciding to take the Nelly Furtado route.

Roman Holiday

I feel like Arianators are lazy. :rip: They don't go hard like swifties or even Barbz. 

2 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I feel like Arianators are lazy. :rip: They don't go hard like swifties or even Barbz. 

like :rip: this would be HUGE for her and save her streak but the best arianators could do so far is make it rise idk 3 spots on itunes

the barbz would have 4 versions in the top 10 rn 

I've had her discography on shuffle the last 2 days, I really miss my girl. Truly NO ONE can fill her void. :'( 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

well i guess we woke up. but we need digital sales

Ugh I'm gonna buy it, we need that top 10 :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Ugh I'm gonna buy it, we need that top 10 :jonny5:

make sure to do it twice after u nuy it first time click on the album and buy it again

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, zevenringz said:

make sure to do it twice after u nuy it first time click on the album and buy it again

I just saw that and wondered why it was like that. Would it actually count twice? Seems like a weird glitch or something

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

You feel ? No, we really are.

Even for random award shows that are fan-voted, we can't even make her win anything even though clicking is free. :gaycat6:

No wonder she quit music to make movies as soon as she's been able to do it. :chick3:

Roman Holiday

I’ve fallen in love with her discog all over again recently. Her music is perfect for fall/winter and probably why she rises this time of year. Idk how Rihanna and Bey stans did this for six years though.

Hoping we get some music in 2023. I can’t believe we still have 2 years until Wicked is released :deadbanana:  Im really curious to see how her performance turns out. Even if the movie bombs, a strong performance would be a great look for her. All this rehearsing time better be worth it! 

girl, I told you to take that Botox **** out of your forehead before filming. Oscar canceled

Edited by Roman Holiday

28 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I’ve fallen in love with her discog all over again recently. Her music is perfect for fall/winter and probably why she rises this time of year. Idk how Rihanna and Bey stans did this for six years though.

Hoping we get some music in 2023. I can’t believe we still have 2 years until Wicked is released :deadbanana:  Im really curious to see how her performance turns out. Even if the movie bombs, a strong performance would be a great look for her. All this rehearsing time better be worth it! 

Reveal hidden contents

girl, I told you to take that Botox **** out of your forehead before filming. Oscar canceled

Why is everyone assuming the movie is going to bomb :gaycat1: it could, that’s very palpable but it could also do very well as well. 

Oz The Great (2013) grossed $500m despite being a panned mess, if that’s any indicator. Wicked has a much greater chance at acclaim. 

That being said, I’m happy filming has already begun and she could potentially return in 2023. 

Edited by Jjang

I don't think it's just her fanbase tbh. It's not like the label/her team are doing anything for the song either? Apart from the standard Christmas music payola that all songs get and her sharing random IG stories with the song. That's it. The song would easily be Top 10 right now if they cared.

They really should be promoting STM and Christmas & Chill hard. Drop the explicit version of STM that has been viral on TikTok to boost its digital sales and streams? Start pushing Winter Things? Wit It? True Love?

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Why is everyone assuming the movie is going to bomb :gaycat1: it could, that’s very palpable but it could also do very well as well. 

Oz The Great (2013) grossed $500m despite being a panned mess, if that’s any indicator. Wicked has a much greater chance at acclaim. 

That being said, I’m happy filming has already begun and she could potentially return in 2023. 

I don’t think it’ll bomb, I actually think it’s shaping up well, but the Wicked stans have been ruthless

Im a little worried because there hasn’t really been a successful musical since Greatest Showman but Wicked is global so I’m hoping theater Twitter is just a loud minority 

Edited by Roman Holiday

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I don’t think it’ll bomb, I actually think it’s shaping up well, but the Wicked stans have been ruthless

Im a little worried because there hasn’t really been a successful musical since Greatest Showman but Wicked is global so I’m hoping theater Twitter is just a loud minority 

I guess if it’s not perfume or her flop lipstick she doesn’t care to pander for our coins 

I swear to god if STM peaks at #11 I will take drastic measures to ensure that ? never sees another day

On 12/22/2022 at 12:54 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

I swear to god if STM peaks at #11 I will take drastic measures to ensure that ? never sees another day

It was #2 on iTunes for a couple of days and I saw Jimmy Fallon posted it on his IG story (which Ariana reposted) so hopefully that was enough exposure to help push it.

The Santa Tell Me streaming performance this year, and a new Hot 100 peak coming :jonny5: sadly it seems like her top 10 every year record may be dead

I really hope she does SOMETHING musically next year. I know all of 2023 is gonna be devoted to Wicked filming, but I want either:

A) Christmas album finally

B) Yours Truly 10th Anniversary re-release with some songs from the archives that she recorded for that album and some re-recorded tracks

34 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

I really hope she does SOMETHING musically next year. I know all of 2023 is gonna be devoted to Wicked filming, but I want either:

B) Yours Truly 10th Anniversary re-release with some songs from the archives that she recorded for that album and some re-recorded tracks

A special edition would be great, I realized next year’s the tenth anniversary and thought the same as you :hug:

42 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

They won’t dedicate the entire year for Wicked filming. It will wrap in 3-4 months. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.