Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

all I know is she should be filming at least 2 more music videos as we speak, cause lord knows she won’t do anything after the album drops so at least get the videos out of the way

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

all I know is she should be filming at least 2 more music videos as we speak, cause lord knows she won’t do anything after the album drops so at least get the videos out of the way

instead she’s filming wicked :rip:

The mass of 10+ mumble demos from Positions now out there. Them clearing out Tommy's Dropbox. :redface:

Them all being even more r&b inspired than what made the album. Whew she would have had ATRL FUMING if she completed any of these. :redface:

Edited by Communion

i could see ariana singing a song with a taylor songwriting credit one day, i think it would be lovely with max and maybe imogen

Just now, Magdalene said:

i could see ariana singing a song with a taylor songwriting credit one day

How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

The mass of 10+ mumble demos from Positions just leaking now. Them clearing out Tommy's Dropbox. :redface:

Them all being even more r&b inspired than what made the album. Whew she would have had ATRL FUMING if she completed any of these. :redface:

Not her sampling P. Diddy's I Need a Girl :jonny:a smash that got away 

16 minutes ago, AmandaHP said:

Not her sampling P. Diddy's I Need a Girl :jonny:a smash that got away 

The girlies celebrating AG7 seeing the return of Max when I need her to bring back Xavi when Y Is Everyone So In Love With Me? being one of her best demos. :jonny6:

• Thumbs Down 1

ariana better do something today… i was thinking maybe the first row of the cover art on the sweetener account. then the 2nd one tomorrow and the 3rd on sunday with the announcement 

• Like 1

we made it yall :jonny6:

Let’s touch base family, I’m thinking off the cuff.

Why has she changed so much re: the work? Management, production, actually doing promo?

Is it moreso she was evaluating her life/relationships again after/in tandem with the divorce? :deadbanana4: I didn’t think she’s change so much between Positions and now even if she did drop something between movies.

new music in 5 days :WAP:

album possibly being self-titled :WAP:

another #1 incoming :WAP:

we made it

IMG_9016-min.thumb.gif.e5d6791918f37eab9e89f84bf23b42b1.gif

I don't see her doing promo again, hope I'm wrong but this is probably just her management proving himself as it's their first time working together, and it's her comeback after ages.

----

It's so funny to see OAHs defrosting as soon as she starts teasing something new, the swifties, that one Pete Davidson stan, the random haters, they're all back all of sudden flooding the single thread :bibliahh: once a loser always a loser I guess.

• Like 1

SHE’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Why has she changed so much re: the work? Management, production, actually doing promo?

what promo is she doing? :duca:

Dr. Alexander
3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Let’s touch base family, I’m thinking off the cuff.

Is it moreso she was evaluating her life/relationships again after/in tandem with the divorce? :deadbanana4: I didn’t think she’s change so much between Positions and now even if she did drop something between movies.

She got bored. Remember when the last album came out, she did that interview with Zach Sang and said she wanted to go another direction in her career. Then she booked WICKED, which I am sure pushed her and opened her eyes artistically, so instead of coming back to the same old team and the same old stuff, she cleaned house. She just...grew

• ATRL Moderator

I hope it isn’t but Yes, And? might be the album title as well… that’s how it was with TUN/Positions

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I hope it isn’t but Yes, And? might be the album title as well… that’s how it was with TUN/Positions

me rooting for eternal sunshine :deadbanana4: the bar is lower than low

Dr. Alexander
11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Considering there's a new page in the store that's abbreviated "es" might mean the album really is called Eternal Sunshine.

I do like self titled though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.