Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

1. Sweetener 

2. Dangerous Woman 

3. Thank u next

4. Positions

5. My Everything

6. Yours truly 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

but like what if it’s a problem/ focus prechorus with an h&m somi beat drop as the chorus, at this point i would think it’s the most successful of that formula :giraffe:

 

 

20+ tracks with the deluxe

march release

huge dance lead

i really cant believe all of this 

less than an hour till the new era

:jonny5:

i got an email with the new merch and there’s a new pic on a tee. maybe music video? it’s giving janet jackson or madonna :chick2:

It's such a BOP ! :jonny5:

 

I hope she'll prove me wrong but as much as I love the song, I don't see it become a smash.

Yes, and

Say that **** with your chest

 

Mtv Uk Twerk GIF by Geordie Shore

 

Why is it n/a on AM though? I'm worried :deadbanana:

 

9 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

 

this is kind of insane wait :dies:

Definitely fake but which Swiftie is this? 

I’m so excited for this era, she’s finally giving full pop star

popiana stans won :deadbanana2:

i'm literally obsessed, this is such a refreshing reintroduction to the queen :duca: 

i’m sooo obsessed and the video is going to go down in history as an iconic serve, like it’s about to be a good fun era idc how short it’ll be

This will serve #1- #7-#14 … in the US but will smash in Europe hopefully, plus album release and radio will keep it somewhat stable for next two months 

I love it but I hope we get something more gp friendly as the 2nd single and bunch of r&b/house tracks, kinda need the album in February like TUN :bird:

why is it quiet in here... it was she better drop Jan '24 this rah rah for months and now y'all ain't hype? :deadbanana4:

i really can't get over this song and the video. i love this song so much and have always wanted a moment like this from her and she really delivered. and the video is so simple but so perfect and gets the message across perfectly. i really hope we get a live performance :duca:

I’ve streamed all day, I love it, can’t wait for the album :WAP:

1 minute ago, Gerardo said:

I’ve streamed all day, I love it, can’t wait for the album :WAP:

the fact that she just dropped a song this good and we still have an entire album to look forward to as well :duca:

31 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

why is it quiet in here... it was she better drop Jan '24 this rah rah for months and now y'all ain't hype? :deadbanana4:

We are camping at the single thread instead

 

Btw, getting blocked by 21 Savage on AM :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Sept said:

We are camping at the single thread instead

 

Btw, getting blocked by 21 Savage on AM :deadbanana:

Although the #1 peak would’ve been great, they’re album tracks so they will only go top 10 on billboard unless they go viral or something, he doesn’t have pure sales or radio like Ariana, and shell outdo him on Spotify (and maybe longevity cause like I said they’re just album tracks)

Jack Harlow remains the threat and we’re higher :clap3:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

We are camping at the single thread instead

 

Btw, getting blocked by 21 Savage on AM :deadbanana:

Doja will pay

Every Ariana thread is filled with homewrecker posts. I hate it here. :biblio:

Edited by Jude

now will she keep the singles upbeat or have an all because i liked a boy moment is the question 

39 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

now will she keep the singles upbeat or have an all because i liked a boy moment is the question 

im kinda expecting the 2nd single to be a more typical ariana sounding r&b infused pop moment to balance out the lead being so different for her, but honestly who knows at this point :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.