Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

she is actually sick for that video of joan singing muted!!! GIVE US SOMETHING

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Need her to steal PinkPantheress and NewJeans' sound and serve drum n bass/uk garage but with insane vocals...

 

IMG_6630.gif?ex=659afa08&is=65888508&hm=

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Need her to steal PinkPantheress and NewJeans' sound and serve drum n bass/uk garage but with insane vocals...

 

IMG_6630.gif?ex=659afa08&is=65888508&hm=

my dream

 

IMG_6630.gif?ex=659afa08&is=65888508&hm=

16 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Need her to steal PinkPantheress and NewJeans' sound and serve drum n bass/uk garage but with insane vocals...

 

IMG_6630.gif?ex=659afa08&is=65888508&hm=

that would be perfect actually

spacer.png

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

If that user is right about it sounding like Vogue we might have a flop on our hands but I’m still excited 

 

spacer.png

mother’s back i gotta tap into my inner arianator again

 

spacer.png

 

pop girls run & hide NOW.

 

spacer.png

 

I REALLY hope her lead single is a BOP, she serves choreo like never before and the video is visually stunning. I want her to smash so hard :')

1 minute ago, raven said:

Can an insider speak up? Where are y'all...

 

:clack:

@Mr.S we need you 

I wonder if the lead produced by just Ilya. 

 

fVGrIsC.png

 

The engineer she ended up following in November posted last week from the same room she shared of her and Illya in, with the text sounding like it could have been when they actually wrapped up the album. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1AG2A_AFt1

 

 

Edited by Communion

i told yall the lead is very vogue by madonna, now she just needs to confirm eternal sunshine 

i’ve heard like half of the tracks i’m assuming (if it’s 14 tracks long) and it’s already her best (tu,n was my favorite)

8 minutes ago, Scandal said:

i’ve heard like half of the tracks i’m assuming (if it’s 14 tracks long) and it’s already her best (tu,n was my favorite)

All solo? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.