Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

21 hours ago, Scandal said:

thank God, I clarified that the album was called eternal sunshine earlier or everyone would’ve thought she was naming it, Ethan Slater, and get PTSD from pete davidson

Ok but Eternal Sunshine has the same initials as Ethan Slater :redface:

K bye for now, Eternal Sunshine. <3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

K bye for now, Eternal Sunshine. <3

like why are we invoking this in here

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Nashe said:

I'm kinda nervous how all this will turn out considering she's obviously going the more mature route sonically & visually, the younger gen probably won't be interested as much

also her label doing a full promo rollout makes me think they're not really confident in the lead single to be an easy hit. just imo

Sis, they've played it to the heads of every top radio network and DSP and the reactions universally have been like.. people emotionally calling it amazing.

The roll out thus far is typical and the most positive sign being that people at Spotify and key radio stations are enamored with the song and expect it to be a hit.

This wasted smasha.

:WAP:

Do you guys think something happened between her and Tommy?:coffee2: I’m surprised he’s apparently not on the album at all, even on Sweetener he worked on like 3 tracks 

27 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Do you guys think something happened between her and Tommy?:coffee2: I’m surprised he’s apparently not on the album at all, even on Sweetener he worked on like 3 tracks 

Fans are speculating he's the one who leaked her stuff.

2 hours ago, Gerardo said:

whatever may have happened, thank God we're off from his boring trap productions :party:

• Haha 3

works very well with her other covers imo! the most "timeless" looking one with Sweetener

IMG-6019.jpg

Dr. Alexander
11 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

you ******* are so fake and tasteless

17 minutes ago, Nashe said:

works very well with her other covers imo! the most "timeless" looking one with Sweetener

IMG-6019.jpg

6m50b2.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I wanna know what goes through her mind when she sees all those pics with her full body and decides they should zoom in to her face for the cover :rip:

32 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

I wanna know what goes through her mind when she sees all those pics with her full body and decides they should zoom in to her face for the cover :rip:

it's probably comes down to her being insecure. maybe I sound ridiculous idk but hear me out

in all her album covers (except DW but her face is covered) she's showing the left side of her face, some are even reversed to make it seem like her right side (I think). you can tell by the neck tattoo, and I noticed she's done this with other pics of herself too for years. or putting them upside down/sideways/black and white, having no spotlight on her tour, how awkward she can be in interviews, avoiding red carpets which she's talked about, etc.

so the zooming in (on her left side I may add) is like the same mindset ? :dies:

Edited by shookgrande
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

it's probably comes down to her being insecure. maybe I sound ridiculous idk but hear me out

in all her album covers (except DW but her face is covered) she's showing the left side of her face, some are even reversed to make it seem like her right side (I think). you can tell by the neck tattoo, and I noticed she's done this with other pics of herself too for years. or putting them upside down/sideways/black and white, having no spotlight on her tour, how awkward she can be in interviews, avoiding red carpets which she's talked about, etc.

so the zooming in (on her left side I may add) is like the same mindset ? :dies:

Yeah, of course you're right. She's never been confident with her image, remember the red carpet anxiety she talked about?

4 hours ago, Jude said:

Fans are speculating he's the one who leaked her stuff.

Wasn’t it accidental?

1 hour ago, shookgrande said:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, of course you're right. She's never been confident with her image, remember the red carpet anxiety she talked about?

I get this, but she’s had album covers showing her full face (sweetener, pos), and the pics taken on the album photo shoot are the ones that get the most popular either way, I mean why bothering zooming in on the positions cover and adding the filter/border only for this pic here to be the most known pic of the era and putting on her profile on Spotify :deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

hey MAID… I see you got on your MAID outfit on like you always do..

9 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

6m50b2.png

bye dud

9 hours ago, Nashe said:

IMG-6019.jpg

I like that it’s less girly and cutesy and more obscure looking, it’s different for her. It makes me curious about what the music is going to sound like.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

6m50b2.png

the way it’s actually the opposite :rip:

I still think the pic is better as a single rather than an album cover but....it's still my 2nd fave album cover from her ffff

Sweetener > Eternal Sunshine > rest

It probably won't even be the main album cover anyway :rip: The dramatics. Just choose another one when they're all out if you don't like this one nnn

9 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Y'll clown her for her aesthetics but they all became lowkey iconic

Like the blurry ass IG pics, the random photos of the moons & stars... are literally in the dictionary of Gen Z's aesthetics now

• Like 1

Sweetener 

Positions

Yours Truly = TUN

Dangerous Woman

My Everything 

kqyzXrW.gif

I think AG7 will be in my top 3, maybe top 2 

kqyzXrW.gif

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

the way it’s actually the opposite :rip:

Speak on it :clap3: Yours Truly/My Everything are the most boring covers; what is so exciting about a stale beauty shot in black and white?

• Like 4

I go back and forth with this album cover. Initially hated it but slowly warming up to it (but that could just be me entering the acceptance stage of grief)

GDXCX9HWYAEi2wY?format=jpg&name=900x900

17 hours ago, Communion said:

Sis, they've played it to the heads of every top radio network and DSP and the reactions universally have been like.. people emotionally calling it amazing.

The roll out thus far is typical and the most positive sign being that people at Spotify and key radio stations are enamored with the song and expect it to be a hit.

yes it’s a hit and it’s pretty obvious they want commercial success. it’s my fave lead. i forgot i never brought up if i thought it would smash 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.