Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 12/22/2023 at 2:17 PM, Scandal said:

Ag7 is called Eternal Sunshine.

The lead is very “Vogue”-esque but the rest of the album is very R&B

:chick1:

5 minutes ago, Scandal said:

:chick1:

Omggggg king we are sorry!

thank God, I clarified that the album was called eternal sunshine earlier or everyone would’ve thought she was naming it, Ethan Slater, and get PTSD from pete davidson

vogue-esque is giving me chills, i feel like its gonna be such a gag worthy moment:jonny6:
 

expected the rnb sound from ariana but would be a bit confused if it's actually more rnb heavy and less pop focused considering all the max martin and ilya production news we've been getting

I am extremely excited, friday can't come soon enough, I might wake up at 6am this time I can't miss the release moment this time :duca:

Edited by ariananext

I hope she does just a bit of promo, I really want to hear her talk about her career/music again, everything we've had in the past 2-3 years is make up. I would be happy with Zach Sang + Zane Lowe + Jimmy Fallon for the new era, two of them are her comfort interviewers and Zane Lowe would be something new. Maybe something in UK too since she lived there for quite some time.

Edited by ariananext

Vogue-esque doesn't sound like smash hit material but hopefully she delivers the ART (as always) :jonny6:

 

Btw when is the album coming?

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

I hope she does just a bit of promo, I really want to hear her talk about her career/music again, everything we've had in the past 2-3 years is make up. I would be happy with Zach Sang + Zane Lowe + Jimmy Fallon for the new era, two of them are her comfort interviewers and Zane Lowe would be something new. Maybe something in UK too since she lived there for quite some time.

I was thinking of the same three interviewers, the Zach interview would be fun/casual cause they’re friends, the Jimmy Fallon one would be classy/simple for promo on TV, and the Zane Lowe can be a about the making of the album, inspirations, etc., please make it happen @Ariana Grande
she has been interviewed by Zane Lowe before tho, it was during the pandemic, she talked about SWU, meeting and working with Doja, being a diva, etc. it’s short but one of my fave from her :coffee2:

 

6 hours ago, ariananext said:

I hope she does just a bit of promo, I really want to hear her talk about her career/music again, everything we've had in the past 2-3 years is make up. I would be happy with Zach Sang + Zane Lowe + Jimmy Fallon for the new era, two of them are her comfort interviewers and Zane Lowe would be something new. Maybe something in UK too since she lived there for quite some time.

agreed and i want her to return to snl and do double duty there again as host + musical guest when the album comes out since pete is gone 

25 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

agreed and i want her to return to snl and do double duty there again as host + musical guest when the album comes out since pete is gone 

this. she needs to do snl again. especially if she delivers like she did before there is a decent chance for an emmy nomination now that she's more established/respected in the industry than she was in 2016. 

On 1/3/2024 at 1:36 PM, Tm4074 said:

bloodline proving it should have been a single 

 

The way that’s the worst song off TUN 

@Scandal do you know how many tracks are on the album? And are there any features?

3 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

@Scandal do you know how many tracks are on the album? And are there any features?

iirc they said they heard half of the album (7 tracks?) and they were all solo

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

iirc they said they heard half of the album (7 tracks?) and they were all solo

no i said that was assuming it was 14 tracks but i really have no clue how long it is :monkey: that’s also why i can’t speak to features because she could be featuring people on the rest but i doubt it because of how quickly it was made

Edited by Scandal

1 minute ago, Scandal said:

no i said that was assuming it was 14 tracks but i really have no clue how long it is :monkey: that’s also why i can’t speak to features because she could be featuring people on the rest but i doubt it because of how quickly it was made

Ohhh okay! Thanks regardless sis. Your tea is appreciated :heart:

I love how the title of the sing is so confident and hope she’s back in her ‘Dangerous Woman’ bag.

ain’t you ever seen a princess be a bad b*tch energy please.  :jonny6: 

 

I do wish the title was a bit more creative. sounds like something from TUN. 

I'm kinda nervous how all this will turn out considering she's obviously going the more mature route sonically & visually, the younger gen probably won't be interested as much

 

also her label doing a full promo rollout makes me think they're not really confident in the lead single to be an easy hit. just imo

The album better serve because with that picture as the cover, I'm already a bit disappointed and the era hasn't started yet :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.