Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

Omg, how did she reach 99M so quick.... guess her teasing the new album really got people to miss her music. :WAP:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Omg, how did she reach 99M so quick.... guess her teasing the new album really got people to miss her music. :WAP:

and also because santa tell me performed really well. hit a new all-time streaming peak!

(tw // clip above: gore (technically i guess)) 

 

i really hope that it updates to 100m tomorrow or the day after. if it doesn’t, then it might stay stable and then go on to cross the 100m mark after new studio pics (probably).

Edited by laqqinq

santa tell me smashing so hard and reaching a new streaming peak and a new hot 100 peak and her almost hitting 100m monthly listeners right before a new era :clap3:

On 12/25/2023 at 9:29 PM, bwhansen said:

Between Ariana sending poker sets in PR packages saying "I hope you start the new year with a winning hand," Diggzy using that casino emoji, 7 being a big number in casinos and her Halloween moment with Liz being from a movie set in Las Vegas, I'm convinced the lead is called Winning Hand or something and it's about how people keep praying on her downfall and she can't stop winning anyway.

I wish she did something themed

y’all if she actually goes with a casino theme I think “Royal” could be a good title, as in like casino royale

Casino theme seems way too dark and sexy for what she’s been serving the past 2 years. I don’t see it for her

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

I wish she did something themed

y’all thinking ARIANA GRANDE is doing a concept album and not just naming her album something girly or flirty sends 😭 we legit never learn

Omg Ari she’s so close even without a new release, her power :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

So what are we getting today?

Hopefully the name of the new lead!

14 minutes ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

Hopefully the name of the new lead!

And maybe art cover too :heart:

If there’s going to be an announcement, what time are we expecting it?

4 minutes ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

If there’s going to be an announcement, what time are we expecting it?

7am pst cause that’s when she posted the studio footage on the 7th and the 17th 

I don't think she's announcing anything. Maybe a "happy holidays! love u & can't wait to see u soon xx ☁🖤♾🎰" post.

17 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think she's announcing anything. Maybe a "happy holidays! love u & can't wait to see u soon xx ☁🖤♾🎰" post.

Noo I would cry! I’m staying positive. 

i’m nervous you guys

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

<50 minutes!!!! :duca:

 

(if she’s actually announcing something)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.