Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HDD Final Numbers: Chromatica 276K SPS

Featured Replies

Very impressive tbh. Ariana did 360K with her last one and she’s in her peak. 

  • Replies 633
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

I-

Genio

OT: PULL THE **** THROUGH, QUEEN!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

Shdhhsj :ahh:

 

OT: These numbers are amazing. This needs to happen!

8 minutes ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

Let's invite some more monsters to celebrate, @2AM @SilencePlease @Starstruck. @Almost Home @Schhh

 

GenioGenio

31 minutes ago, Trent W said:

All tracks except the first 2 singles and I skipped the Elthon John track, I haven’t listened to that one. He is repulsive lol.

 

My faves were 1000 doves, Alice and SC.

Sine from Above is literally the second best song on the album.

15 minutes ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

:ahh: 

1 minute ago, Junlin said:

It’s problematic if she still doing tour bundles. 

3 dates. Add 30k as most.

19 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Tbh, i think they're underestimating it.. 60k SEA+TEA is on par with Selena and Halsey.. Chromatica went no.1 in AM (1st Pop Female since Lover) and did better than Rare and Manic in Spotify.. 

 

It's true tho that streaming declined with the pandemic.. 

 

Or maybe they're predicting it to fall.. idk, i hope Gaga pulled thru with 80k+ SEA&TEA

Gaga's US Spotify numbers are not that much higher than Halsey and Selena tho, it's just that Gaga's global power really JUMPED out :jonny6:  Her numbers in the USA were still higher tho so yeah we'll see. 

This thread is so dead... is ATRL really offline on a saturday night? Strange.

 

If it was Chromatica 130-150k i guess we would've been at page 20 by now

 

Uqy777r.gif

10 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Sine from Above is literally the second best song on the album.

I’ll give it a try later

18 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Ugh her rebeak with ASIB wasn’t a fluke at all huh? :jonny5:

Mess. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

This thread is so dead... is ATRL really offline on a saturday night? Strange.

 

If it was Chromatica 130-150k i guess we would've been at page 20 by now

 

Uqy777r.gif

Screaming! :dies:

Well, I guess THAT’S what happened to all the “goodwill” from ASIB ****ers lol

Please outdo predictions again like her last 2 records! It would be amazing if it pulls 300k+ :jonny5:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

280k sps ? That seems really off to me considering how huge the streams from the two collaboration are..

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Amazing numbers, she should be really really happy, I'm glad. :clap3: 

This is impressive buT there seems to be a shortage of physical copies in stores cause I've seen a lot of fans complaining. Maybe her pure sales will be lower, but at least 250k+ will be great :celestial5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.