Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

HDD Final Numbers: Chromatica 276K SPS

Featured Replies

  • Replies 633
  • Views 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow she has a huge fan base, impressive tbh.

 

Monsters getting multiple copies did THAT, good job guys impressive numbers :clap3:

Those are excellent numbers but I feel like they've overestimated her pure sales and underestimated her streaming equivalent sales.

 

And it would actually be better that way.

Her power:jonny5:

 

Would be incredible if she ended up doing 300k but not getting my hopes up.

 

Do HDD predictions usually go up?

1 hour ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

I love you :rip: 

 

OT: Really great estimation. Let's see how it progresses through the week!

And she has done 0 performances, most people aren't going to stores, etc etc

Now we add some new Grammys and that's it! A 100% COMPLETE SLAYAGE!!!

:jonny5::jonny5:

2 hours ago, jinzo said:

This thread is so quiet, is it 2AM?

 

 

So weird, there’s silence...please. I’m starstruck. Are we almost home? Schhhhhh :skull:

 

 

Bitch :toofunny2:

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y_del_Rey said:

Her power:jonny5:

 

Would be incredible if she ended up doing 300k but not getting my hopes up.

 

Do HDD predictions usually go up?

It always went up for her. ASIB was predicted to fo around 150k and ended up at 200k+. Oh 

 

Not sure for this though. I don’t think she’ll promote it somewhere with what’s going on right now in the US. But I feel like they underestimated her streaming numbers. 

1 hour ago, $ebert said:

Wow she has a huge fan base, impressive tbh.

 

Monsters getting multiple copies did THAT, good job guys impressive numbers :clap3:

Someone is pressed because his fave can't even chart the Hot 100 anymore. :lmao: 

 

Under a pandemic of corona :jonny: 

 

Under a pandemic of street-looting :jonny: 

8 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Someone is pressed because his fave can't even chart the Hot 100 anymore. :lmao: 

I’m not pressed gurl, I used to be a monster and I’m glad she’s having success but I’m not blind, her fans pulled those numbers buying multiple copies just look at the ROM thread. A #1 is still a #1 tho and I do think it’s impressive :clap3:

 

why bring my fave? Her album charted thanks for asking. 

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

8 pages :skull: 

Wouldn’t you think it would be more considering the AJayII ROM reaction thread has 10 pages? Why the silence over a much anticipated first week sales for some time now? Where are the usual suspects?

2 minutes ago, $ebert said:

why bring my fave? Her album charted thanks for asking. 

:skull:
 

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

Wouldn’t you think it would be more considering the AJayII ROM reaction thread has 10 pages? Why the silence over a much anticipated first week sales for some time now? Where are the usual suspects?

OGH holding onto AJayII as a final resort :dies: they’ve got NOTHING left 

21 minutes ago, $ebert said:

I’m not pressed gurl, I used to be a monster and I’m glad she’s having success but I’m not blind, her fans pulled those numbers buying multiple copies just look at the ROM thread. A #1 is still a #1 tho and I do think it’s impressive :clap3:

 

why bring my fave? Her album charted thanks for asking. 

You are completely delusional if you think that just her fanbase can make her have one of the biggest female Spotify debuts in history :rip: it's clear that the GP is here for her. And I mentioned your fave because of passive aggressiveness in your post.

12 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

You are completely delusional if you think that just her fanbase can make her have one of the biggest female Spotify debuts in history :rip: it's clear that the GP is here for her. And I mentioned your fave because of passive aggressiveness in your post.

I’m not looking for her numbers tbh, if she’s having good streaming numbers great, it means the album is working for a lot of people! 

She also worked with Ariana and blackprint, streaming monsters so I’m not surprised and think that’s very smart. 

I’m not trying to be shady but it is a fact that monsters buy several copies and do streaming parties to get good numbers, if you tell me I’m lying you’re delusional. 

As i said before IMPRESSIVE :clap3:

Do I have to say it again? 

Her numbers go up because she's very promo sensitive:

 

Joanne 130k > 160k post SNL > 201k debut post Carpool Karaoke.

 

ASIB 130k > 160k > 190k > 231k debut thanks to word of mouth after the movie's release.

 

This time she has only a Jimmy Fallon interview scheduled and nothing else, so I think it will be just as predicted which is still good.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.