Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

HDD Final Numbers: Chromatica 276K SPS

Featured Replies

  • Replies 633
  • Views 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hardbrit said:

"IT AIN'T ME WAS A HIT BECAUSE OF KYGO"

 

Kygo (Kygo/RCA) 22-25k, 4-6k

 

Uqy777r.gif

It was because of both of them.

 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Didnt Joanne start with about 150-170K and ended up doing 200K? 

 

They also underestimated ASIB big time.

 

This might pull 300K+ if streaming keeps steady during the week.

 

And to think this is without any TV promo or anything to boost the physical sales except for the 25-30k bundles.

140k I believe

Thought it "was a stretch" to get 200K and if the stars align she'll debut with 300K+
 

@HDD you are very bad people

These are numbers beyond AMAZING but the fact that she’s close to 300K! I hope she can somehow manage to get there. :jonny5:

Wtf I'd have been pleased even with 150k considering the situation but this is huge :clap3:

The monsters dragged me for saying she would do at least 250k. I want an apology @Pop Art

 

WBCsb7M.gif

Wow, I hope this is true :jonny:

 

I only doubt cause there seems to be a physical copy shortage. I can’t find a copy anywhere in Vegas. 

Oh wow. Definitely did better than I thought she would. Happy for her. :clap3:

 

i think they are overestimating the pure sales, i am aware of merch and tour bundles but other than that the country is in uproar and Corona. 

AHHHH :jonny5: This would be her 2nd largest first week  ever.

 

The pure sales are surprisingly high. The jockstraps came through :jonny6:

PURE SALES?! pure sales? PURE SALES?!

 

the Rah Rah bitch got the last laugh 

:clap3:

Edited by Adelephant 25

With ROM and Sour Candy this isn't gonna struggle to platinum. I can stand it :jonny5:

ARTPOP numbers in a worse climate. She really resonated this time WOW

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

i think they are overestimating the pure sales, i am aware of merch and tour bundles but other than that the country is in uproar and Corona. 

If anything based on history, HDD always lowballs Gaga like Joanne and ASIB

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.