Everything posted by So'Unique Miracle
-
HDD: SOUR 286k
I was expecting more considering the hype. I guess this is a good debut number these days. Congrats to her
-
Butter debuts at #2 on Spotify global
broke another record thread looking like a triple A meeting for people who got ratiod by twitter army
-
BTS rakes in 100 Million Youtube views in 20 hours
Kings and only 15k dislikes so far
-
Gaga makes Spotify history
thank you Adam Driver
-
Spotify debuts Hot Hits USA playlist
Spotify is coming for radio payola money
-
Bad Romance tops 500M on Spotify
a 5 minute song; something you'll never see as a lead single these days artists should be paid based on the amount of time users stream their songs
-
Shallow 3rd longest charting female song on UK charts
2 songs in top 5. Queen of longevity!
-
Billboard Charts (Week of December 26, 2020)
dynamite
-
HDD: Shawn Mendes 95k, Michael Bublé #3 55k, Carrie #5 51k
whew this might be one of the weakest 4th quarters in history... the music industry badly needs the tour $$$
-
H100: Life Goes On #1, Monster #8
every track basically charted stomp stomp stomp
-
B200: BTS #1 with 242k, Megan #2 with 100k, Taylor #6
- HDD: BTS 260-290k
>260k copies for a $50 album- Lady Gaga surpasses 3B Spotify streams in 2020
oh wow, a full-time Avon lady/actress did that!- BTS: 1 million in less than an hour
- Mediatraffic: #1 TXT 340k; #2 positions - 272k
txt beating Ariana and twice- H100: Mood 2x #1, I Hope #5, 34+35 #8, Dakiti #9
my girl needs to improve her stans to casual fans ratio before it's too late- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
we need to find a way to shutdown all Murdoch-owned media outlets. Look at New Zealand; they're thriving!- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
just look at the first family dog, that's a professional sniffer- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
VP Kopmala better lock them all up- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
a dream literally a dream- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
mess, I can't even open r/conservative to see their meltdowns- HDD: Ariana dominates streaming chart
oh wow oh wow yes motive yes streams- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
SS dragging trump out of WH? I would like to see it- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
nah I highly doubt it. Look at San Francisco, it's still blue af this is basically how typical Californians vote- Political Thread: 2018-2020 ?? Biden-Harris Win POTUS
I HEAR VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY - HDD: BTS 260-290k