Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

HDD Final Numbers: Chromatica 276K SPS

Featured Replies

  • Replies 633
  • Views 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

If she does 300K:jonny6:

Is she heading for the biggest opening of the year or it's a stretch?

Biggest female debut :cm:

 

 

4 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

If she does 300K:jonny6:

Is she heading for the biggest opening of the year or it's a stretch?

Biggest female opening is almost guaranteed, ousting Halsey's 239k. As for overall, I think there were a couple other albums to debut w/ 300k+. The Weeknd and BTS I think, and maybe one more.

1 minute ago, Obsession said:

over 250k with a pandemic, widespread riots and no tv promo...wow. 

THIS!!!!

 

The world is in shambles and I was sure that it was going to majorly affect her but she might outdo all expectations in this climate, I’m SPEECHLESS! :jonny5:

Gaga is very promo sensitive, i think if she could do some performances on TV we would've been at 300-320k lane but anyways, considering everything 285k is pretty good.

 

Honestly i was expecting 160-180k and she did 100k more

 

MAAM WHAT THE ****

 

Thats like 100k more than what I expected :jonny5: 

WHATTTT

I SERIOUSLY EXPECTED 100-150k BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AND THE LACK OF ACTUAL PROMO :jonny5:

This is AMAZING!

Edited by Whis

6 minutes ago, Doqueo said:

Wait, you are the few rational OGH on this place what did you like from the album king?? :jonny2:

All tracks except the first 2 singles and I skipped the Elthon John track, I haven’t listened to that one. He is repulsive lol.

 

My faves were 1000 doves, Alice and SC.

The way Gaga left some of you in this thread with no other option you just HAVE to save face this time and are suddenly ‘happy’ for her and ‘stan’ this era.

 

Kiss the ring!

 

WBCsb7M.gif

Ummmmm where are the OGH of all times yall choose now to play like casper 

 

WBCsb7M.gif

7 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

You did a total 180 - we love to see it...

I always support artists when they deliver good music, same happened with Beyonce and Taylor.

 

Chromatica was actually a good effort, but the 2 singles are terrible Imo and a terrible representation of the album. SL was the worst track she could’ve picked to represent the album as a lead.

 

I haven’t been a fan of Gaga since TFM but at lesst this era I will follow her era with respect. The album is good.

Imagine these numbers with the full 6 stadium dates(the original plan was to do 2 dates per city) and actual release week promo :deadbanana2: 

Real music. No promo (aside from two big collabs). Art not the bling.

 

WBCsb7M.gif

5 minutes ago, Trent W said:

All tracks except the first 2 singles and I skipped the Elthon John track, I haven’t listened to that one. He is repulsive lol.

 

My faves were 1000 doves, Alice and SC.

Like why on earth would you literally skip the objectively best song on the album?

 

tumblr_inline_mhtyr981vD1qa8m8v.gif

Bobby better book some livestreaming or else cause i really want this to reach 300k now

 

It deserves more and more

 

Uqy777r.gif

13 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

If she does 300K:jonny6:

Is she heading for the biggest opening of the year or it's a stretch?

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.