Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

DivaCup

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DivaCup

  1. Melatonin is a natural hormone. Some people have less of it than others. It's pretty mild compared to Xanax
  2. Some of you have literally zero concept of how repetitive motion affects our bodies when we get older and then you use it as a slight against her it makes no sense. Same thing with Mariah and how her voice isn't the same anymore, like what do you people expect? Over TIME, our bodily components age. The physical toll dancing can do on one's body. The concept!
  3. go for a walk. It's still exercise. I wonder how gyms are in other countries. If you can pay for just a day or is it a full membership deal like I've always seen in the US (monthly, yearly)
  4. Notice how they tiptoe around being called "zionist". Why can't they just admit they're a zionist? Shouldn't they be proud to admit it?
  5. It depends on what you're buying really. Distillate vs live resin vs live rosin. I only buy cartridges not disposable vapes. I have a brand I like but it isn't live resin/rosin because it's more expensive but it is considered "purer" than distillate cartridges. If you're unfamiliar with these terms, read up on the differences. But a cheap disposable $10 THC vape is going to have a cheaper type of concentrate in it. It's a whole rabbit hole 👁️
  6. Can she still be nominated for Best New Artist?
  7. COPD, stroke etc. My ex boyfriend's mother was diagnosed with COPD when she was 51 because of smoking. She could still live her life but she was tethered to an oxygen machine because she couldn't get enough oxygen on her own. If she left the house, she had to take a tank and haul it around. She passed away at 60. Someone who was very close to me passed away at 51 from lung cancer due to smoking. His mother died at 50 from the same thing. :( Both of my parents smoke edit: I ironically only vape THC but I don't have lung issues and I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life! It's crazy how nicotine just has this hold on people. Lola probably has asthma or something if it's already this bad for her. She will come to regret it when she's older we all pay for the sins of the things we did when we were younger at some point
  8. It's the cadence of how it's being sung by her that makes it sound so similar. Like she's mimicking the melody a bit.
  9. My sister and I sent our ballots out for Abdul my other sister and her husband are on lock as well. The Mike Rogers thing we got in the mail made me laugh: The front: The back: They're having such a good time on the back. And Abdul's arms are out and looking buff af, AOC looks friendly and Bernie is having a good chuckle (Whitmer looming ) but they tried to make Abdul look bad and FAILED.
  10. From the people.com article "The perfume's chic, minimalist packaging reflects this, too. McRae says she was after a "classic, simple, timeless" design that fit in with the other perfume bottles on her vanity" it looks like a Marc by Marc Jacobs product
  11. I'm here. I'm out of the shadows @HyuneSuga is as well. And there's other straight women but I forget usernames
  12. I really don't think Paul will be a dark horse. And I don't think the Stones album was good enough to even be nominated. Madonna in the clear
  13. This on top of the "judge calls off execution an hour before it was due" to the whiplash decision of "the execution is back on!". There's nothing ethical about this entire process, and yes, I read the details of her case and it was horrendous but what are they doing here?
  14. I don't know if discussing this stuff is discouraged by the admin but yeah I don't know how anybody is raw dogging the Internet in 2026 without an adblocker. I bought a lifetime license for Adguard and run it system wide on my phone instead just a browser so it will block ads in other apps as well. There's many options out there that are free. Browser add-ons and even browsers with it built in 👁️
  15. The album is great it feels like a good continuation of her discography. I think she was influenced a bit by fka twigs. Some songs are a bit Caprisongs flavored. I LOVE Twentyfive Eight and Empty Stadium I don't love the vocal processing on Heavy Weight. It makes the vocal sound garbled and I don't think she needs it.
  16. So she got a Video Vanguard Award with a fancier name. There are very few people that will even qualify on a yearly basis for the award they gave her
  17. Her YouTube freestyles never seem to get uploaded to streaming
  18. The popheads mods locked the thread that was made for this and the stickied comment by their mod is a WikiHow link for "how to have a normal life" 🙄 I bet the comments that they removed weren't even that bad. https://reddit.com/comments/1wt0e7l
  19. Yes it deserves so much more attention!!
  20. She's creating her own narrative and probable redemption arc
  21. Rob Sheffield is probably cooking up his review right now

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.