Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Where is Rina Sawayama?

Featured Replies

I had my phone on shuffle and "Comme Des Garçons (Like The Boys)" started playing

Then I realized next month will mark FOUR years since the release of her last album Hold The Girl

Where is she?

Writing her magnus opus thing hoes ain't ready for her takeover.

All these vocally untalented girlies (Tate McCrate, Adina, others) better grab their bags cause it's over. thing

next year hoes will be making threads about Sawayamania and "Rina…how do we get rid of her?!"

rogue2

Edited by rihannasbe$tfrnd
Added an emoji

idk but i wish she hadn't retreated after Hold the Girl. she's going to have to rebuild her hype all over. rip
i'm a Hold the Girl defender, too, but waiting 4 years between your 2nd and 3rd album is not great.

Preparing to call people bigots in between her dinner plans with Paris Hilton

31 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Probably fighting to get an album out thanks to Dirty Hit.

Is it really that bad? weeps

She was in John Wick and now she is doing a series about it I think, so, probably she was busy but she posted a pic in the studio the other day so something will be out soon... I hope ducky

Last time I saw her she was on Feeld. Gave her a like. Her man is hot...

Charli probably locked her in her basement after beg for you flopped

I don't have high hopes after the last album and that awful Paris Hilton collab.. I don't really get the hype.. even SAWAYAMA itself is immensely overrated imo, entire second half of that album is just mid. Would love to be disproven though.

She finished the John Wick spin off a few weeks ago and she's still working on her album, she posted studio pics just last week

IMG_1800.gif

I hope RS3 is more rock though cuz that's where Sawayama's and HTG's highlights come from. Anyways she needs to come back.. I miss her so much and don't understand her hate :(

quit music industry after dropping the biggest letdown album Hold the Garbage

Hold the Girl was disappointing only if you compared it to her previous works, otherwise it still was a good album IMO, where she probably was trying to go a little bit more mainstream.

Stans were too cruel with her and she retired
In my opinion she's one of the best artists from this decade. Very underrated like Tinasha or Sarita zardines
But she's east asian and here in the west they have it the hardest to have good positions in the charts.
She's breakin walls-gateways with gatekeepers like blackpink-bts did
Im rooting for Rina. I know she will be able to make another major album again
I would love if she takes a less empowering healer direction next (Cause fans are ungrateful lol) and more focused about herself and her personal life
I think she should explore r&b more. Loved cyber stockholm syndrome so much

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Idk but I want new music from her. She was one of the only talented pop girls around and I need her back to save us from the drought of good singers with bops

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.