Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you make content on social media?

Social media 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you make content for social media?

    • Yes
      18%
      9
    • No
      81%
      40

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Like TikToks or YouTube videos? Posting on Instagram for your friends doesn't count. I mean posting like an influencer or content creator.

I've dabbled in it in the years past but not anymore. Sometimes I wish I made gaming videos when I was a kid so I could be a YouTube millionaire by now chick3

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SupremeGoddess
    SupremeGoddess

    thank you ariana thank you bruno thank you nico robin

  • Mythical
    Mythical

  • Comedor
    Comedor

    I used to run a popular Beyonce fan site and forum in Brazil, with social media accounts too. It was a lot of work and it made me Adsense money, but I eventually dropped it because of college. I passe

No. It's not sustainable, and AI is soon going to render it useless. I may make videos just for fun sometime for YouTube though. I love talking about movies, and always thought that might be fun.

No, but I was making anime edits on tiktok to Disease when it came out because I wanted it to smash so badly nanjdnka

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

No, but I was making anime edits on tiktok to Disease when it came out because I wanted it to smash so badly nanjdnka

thank you ariana

thank you bruno

thank you nico robin

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

i used to have a popular YT channel posting the 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 and 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 edits of different songs

then i stopped because i didn't care anymore

  • Author
14 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

No, that's a career for attention seeking, talentless and unintelligent people.

rogue2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2cqUPvoRBx3oXswXpqQq

14 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

No, but I was making anime edits on tiktok to Disease when it came out because I wanted it to smash so badly nanjdnka

You're god's strongest soldier jonny2

Edited by Edonis

Yes, I have several TikTok accounts for my different interests (record collecting, motorsports, gaming, etc.). It's easy to get burnt out on managing those accounts though because you have to constantly be posting content to keep your followers engaged, so I don't really use them anymore except the gaming account.

21 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

No, that's a career for attention seeking, talentless and unintelligent people.

rogue2

I don't make career from it.

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

No, but I was making anime edits on tiktok to Disease when it came out because I wanted it to smash so badly nanjdnka

I thought monsters whorè themselves out on Grindr for iTunes sales?

4 minutes ago, prézli said:

I don't make career from it.

So you're attention seeking, talentless, unintelligent AND broke? Oof deadbanana4

no but i'm friends with a lot of influencers and have always wanted to be one but i'm just too lazy to post

No but I would like to open an account dedicated for my dolls. I don't think that counts as being a content creator or influencer

i used to make youtube poop (omg) videos and vocaloid edits when i was a pre-teen. so. there's that rip a charlie the unicorn edit i made kinda did numbers...

having a big presence on today's internet freaks me out so i doubt i'll do anything social media-y ever.

10 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

So you're attention seeking, talentless, unintelligent AND broke? Oof deadbanana4

Everyone has a hobby. That's mine. I run a news account, I don't use my face, btw.

Just now, Mythical said:

I thought monsters whorè themselves out on Grindr for iTunes sales?

we gotta go with the times, iTunes is sold out nowadays

I used to run a popular Beyonce fan site and forum in Brazil, with social media accounts too. It was a lot of work and it made me Adsense money, but I eventually dropped it because of college.

I passed the baton to mods, but they didn't renew the domains and server, they also got the social media accounts banned. lmao

During my active time I remember banning an user and they came back with an alt, they threw a tantrum posting scat gifs across the site comments section and forum. ahh

There was also this one time when my Adsense account got blocked because of 4shared links were being posted on my sites. It was a pain to have their mess cleaned. jonny

No, I post art sometimes but it's not really in the same vein imo

Yes, i review movies sometimes on tiktok.

I want to venture to OF but we'll see. I dont want that to jeopardize my career suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.