Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is Sen. Jon Ossoff hot?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • not really my taste but well...

  • smartalek22
    smartalek22

    I know he's the same age range as most atrlers but that's a no for me dawg

  • Genie in a Bottle
    Genie in a Bottle

    I wanna stick my pinga in his nostrils

He's not hot. He's handsome and elegant. There's a difference.

From the democrats he's the hottest tbh and he's the one i see with the biggest chance of winning
I can see him 100% winning against vance cause vance is uglee
Im Rooting for Alexandria (even if i dont vibe with some things about her) but i dont know if USA is ready for a latino president.
USA downplay latinos so much in Hollywood-Jobs-Everywhere....

But maybe we need momala better. Justice for the coconuts. She will bring recession electropop back like obama
2029-2032
2009-2012
200.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra

He's one of the hottest man I've ever seen

I'm being serious. He's 100% my type. And the older they get the better they look jonny5

I'd def let him spit on my hole and fill me up.

Love a nerdy daddy,

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.