Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tove Lo - "DNH"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 106
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pavement Princess
    Pavement Princess

    I read DMF and got really scared for a hot second…

  • Club classic
    Club classic

    I hope this era clicks for me currently I don't really care for it

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    she's 0/3 so far

On 7/30/2026 at 3:25 AM, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh look, she's drunk and horny guys, that's a new one

this..

i feel like she's regressing sonically and thematically. the song is good but nothing we haven't heard before sorry

18 minutes ago, gorgeouss said:

this..

i feel like she's regressing sonically and thematically. the song is good but nothing we haven't heard before sorry

and it's honestly only good because it's next to even worse songs released this era

like put DNH next to her actually great songs like no one dies from love, hey you got drugs, disco ****, glad he's gone, stranger, cool girl etc and the lyrical and sonic regression become even more obvious mazen

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and it's honestly only good because it's next to even worse songs released this era

like put DNH next to her actually great songs like no one dies from love, hey you got drugs,

this utter collapse

superman

I like this, issa bop but is it just me or does the music feel a little soulless this era?

people dont like this? its one of her most immediate songs in awhile lol i love it

2 hours ago, gorgeouss said:

this utter collapse

superman

one of the best pop songs ever created and criminally underrated too superman

2 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

let me give it a second stream rogue2

and last I fear

Lyrically I'm a bit what is this, honey? Sonically it's ok, but I feel it's missing something.

On 7/30/2026 at 11:28 PM, DJBroox said:

Who doesn't relate??? She is a Scorpio after all…

As a fellow Scorpio ,this makes sense. It's rare to see a Scorpio be extremely vulnerable in any sense. This is on brand. Praying we get another Grapefruit or Passion…even Bikini God!

its a bop but kinda sounds rushed / too short....

HYGD? stanning? Absolutely!!! its her best song for me

On 7/30/2026 at 6:25 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh look, she's drunk and horny guys, that's a new one

Do people even listen to the song? She's talking about her best friend, not herself.

This is my least favorite 'till now! I'm really nervous for this project. She's one of my favorites so I hope she gives a great album.

37 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Do people even listen to the song? She's talking about her best friend, not herself.

nobody's listening to any of these songs no

treacherous

I still have faith. I'm Your Girl really grew on me, and this song is perfect.

All three songs are very different though, it feels a lot like QOTC where she kind of was just doing whatever to see what stuck.

Surprised to see the negative reception, I like it. Messy bop. I was always the DNH in clubs lol I feel seen

I love Tove so so much and Dirt Femme was everything to me.

This era feels like she has the ingredients but not the recipe. All the elements are there that we should love, but it's not coming together like we expected.

Also she raised the bar with Heat so that doesn't help either. I need their joint album bad.

1 hour ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I love Tove so so much and Dirt Femme was everything to me.

This era feels like she has the ingredients but not the recipe. All the elements are there that we should love, but it's not coming together like we expected.

Also she raised the bar with Heat so that doesn't help either. I need their joint album bad.

I understand what you are meaning and I feel the same.... you bring it perfectly to the point.

By the way some spotify stats:

766,445

115,492

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.