Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tove Lo - "DNH"

Featured Replies

Easily the best single so far and it reminds me of the second half of Blue Lips with how the production is darker and bare bones and the melody is more sparse.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pavement Princess
    Pavement Princess

    I read DMF and got really scared for a hot second…

  • Club classic
    Club classic

    I hope this era clicks for me currently I don't really care for it

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    she's 0/3 so far

Finally a song to spark some interest in the album. I was kinda worried

3 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

Idk this era is not giving to me. It's not bad but just there

Like who asked for a 5th Tove Lo album about her being horny? She's very clearly unwilling to budge from her comfort zone

I'll be listening regardless but I wish she'd actually have something interesting to say at least every now and then

The production is nice but the lyrics are not hitting for me. Maybe if I was 18 but girl….

production is a bit more interesting than the other singles but this still feels very autopilot for her

loved this. it's quintessential tove, it reminds me of QOTC more than anything else. but with an older and more mature oriented vision

Not bad but I feel like this era she regressed lyrically and sonically. She was always drunk and horny but she balanced that with more sentimental songs and/or songs deal with more adult themes like Suburbia. This sounds like from Lady Wood era.

18 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She needs a reinvention.

I agree with this. It is a okayish song, but lyrically and sonically it is nothing new and it is not very original.

I think it's the best one so far. I'm not worried about the lyrical content of the album itself, because we don't know it yet lol

I do feel like it's unfortunately her least exciting era so far. It might end up being her worst album in general, but I hope it will still be good(ish at least) chick3

18 hours ago, Everasking said:

Like who asked for a 5th Tove Lo album about her being horny? She's very clearly unwilling to budge from her comfort zone

I'll be listening regardless but I wish she'd actually have something interesting to say at least every now and then

Honestly I'll be down for that if the production and melodies were good. But they're lacking..

19 hours ago, Everasking said:

Like who asked for a 5th Tove Lo album about her being horny? She's very clearly unwilling to budge from her comfort zone

I'll be listening regardless but I wish she'd actually have something interesting to say at least every now and then

Who doesn't relate??? She is a Scorpio after all…

I mean, I like it but I don't love it. Cute album track that I'll probably never listen to unless I play the album lol

Des Fleurs > IYGR? > DNH

this is the best single so far but we are demanding another hey you got drugs? / keep it simple esque masterpiece miss Lo!

Surprised people here don't like it. It's super catchy clap3

It sounds like Daft Punk... Damn she uses a lot of french influences in this era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.