Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Cheetah Girls reboot rumored casting

Featured Replies

if none of them has a gap-tooth and a lisp, we don't want it

17776497197082.jpg.4d912e45f1c3be992b524


Is that twink that's in every Disney Channel movie in this too?

3 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Is that twink that's in every Disney Channel movie in this too?

This one?

003.jpg

probably

If the OG Cheetahs aren't back, we don't want it! This sounds like a flop.

Just now, Appletree said:

This is about to out do the original duca

said no one ever

1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

Brazilians love Leah Jeffries!

we do?

suburban

I mean, I do know her from Percy, but I didn't know she was loved by a large portion of the country

what this was a real deadbanana2 i thought the reboot was something they made up on twitter deadbanana2

firstethicalpisces.mp4

#NoAquaNoViewings

I don't have much hope for Disney these days but I do love Leah. Hoping the og cast makes an appearance at least.

Uh this is not what we wanted.

The original 4 need to be in this and focus on them.

this is the first time i understand people negative reaction's to their fave things getting rebooted… please don't f this up khalyan2

Disney rebooting their successful IP is a sign that Disney Channel is truly dead, like only thing that is keeping them alive is Descendants and whatever. I am not the target demo anymore but their last era prime was really pre-COVID.

6 hours ago, JustHoran said:

This one?

003.jpg

probably

Is there a shortage of actors on the Disney Channel or something? They always gotta put Malachi Burton into everything.

rogue2

Edited by Mellark

I guess they need something else to do besides churning out more Zombie and Descendants movies. rip

We don't want a reboot! We want TCG4 visiting Saudi Arabia.

9 hours ago, JustHoran said:

If the OG Cheetahs aren't back, we don't want it! This sounds like a flop.

Maybe they'll make a cameo like Demi/JB in Camp Rock 3 to "pass the torch"

13 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I don't have much hope for Disney these days but I do love Leah. Hoping the og cast makes an appearance at least.

Leah will have to carry I fear. suburban

On 6/19/2026 at 9:58 AM, durrss said:

we do?

suburban

I mean, I do know her from Percy, but I didn't know she was loved by a large portion of the country

Like....I mean who's even that? suburban

And I'm saying this as a chronically online brazilian gay

OT: Keep it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.