Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Greyson Chance - "JOCK PORN"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • discosean
    discosean

  • BionicWooHoo
    BionicWooHoo

    You sound real fun at parties. Every gay deserves to feel their breedable and submissive oats every once in while, leave him alone

  • Egon Schiele
    Egon Schiele

    For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

Edit: removed

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

4 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

"jock"

Greyson-Chance-Calls-Ellen-DeGeneres-ss-

I'm assuming you probably are unaware, but he's talked openly about having struggled with an ED.

I like Greyson. I honestly haven't listened to him since portraits. A lot of his music all just sounds the same... Hopefully this is different.

2 minutes ago, XXI. said:

I'm assuming you probably are unaware, but he's talked openly about having struggled with an ED.

I like Greyson. I honestly haven't listened to him since portraits. A lot of his music all just sounds the same... Hopefully this is different.

Ah, was unaware and only knew him as twinky. Thanks!

I'm so ready. Greyson is such an underrated artist, I hope more people check him out with this new album

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I'm so ready. Greyson is such an underrated artist, I hope more people check him out with this new album

A song called "Jock Porn" is really gonna do that, huh?

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

You sound real fun at parties. Every gay deserves to feel their breedable and submissive oats every once in while, leave him alone

14 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

Living authentically is not a cheap gimmick.

25 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

you MUST be saying this for the ladies too then

37 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

Rude BUT you'll probably love Sam's upcoming album & single, "My Guy" just saying

1 hour ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

girl at this point it's time to accept and also admit that that's just what gay culture is about sis. nothing less nothing more. just to scream and shout IM A FAGG.T

i dont know why anybody would think there's anything more to it after all these years

rogue2

1 hour ago, Egon Schiele said:

For once, I wanna see a contemporary gay artist who doesn't resort to cheap gimmicks. Just once.

F*ck the downvotes, you're right + should say it

Edited by needs

i mean, he clearly needed something to get attention

it's like MNEK showing his ass on his single cover

no one asked for it, but whatever gets ppl talking

it's all a bit boring/obvious/dull to me, though

ryan3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.