Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

I think D.M.F is actually Xtina

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Her last big album was released 20 years ago, her last solo number 1 was in the year 2000, that is older than some of the members here

I do believe she has 4-5 stans in the internet, but they can't be that intense

Nah like this has to be Xtina in her free time, pissing on Britney and Avril. She had a huge ego, we all know that.

A person can't be that dedicated to a pop stars that was scoring hits during the Bill Clinton administration.

We had Rihanna here are Karebear or whatever her username was giggles hysterically. So we've had bigger popstars here

Is DMF Xtina?

  • Replies 209
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

  • Hello @Rian @Lee!! @josephs911 your forum is in violation of COPPA and allowing 8 year olds to sign up. Even though they are of legal age now the law clearly states you must retroactively ban this acc

  • you joined at 8 years old ? omg ahead of your time like your fave

  • Popular Post

DMF is secretly a Xtina hater. There's no other explanation for the way that user keeps setting her up.

  • Popular Post

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

Both resent Britney

Both claim to be rich but run to promo ops like atrl ads and oreo cookies

Both only ever talk about Christina, or anyone that had a feud or rivalry with her 20 years ago

  • Popular Post

I certainly hope Christina doesn't have that little going on that she's been here 24/7 since 2008 and posting within the first ten minutes of every Britney threads with stupid, easily disprovable lies. Then again....

  • Author
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

Hi Xtina!

2 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

DMF is secretly a Xtina hater. There's no other explanation for the way that user keeps setting her up.

i don't think its the real DMF because the real DMF didn't care about any other artists but pitting Britney and Christina against each other.

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

26 years of making threads about xtina maybe

Edited by GentleEarthquake

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

you joined at 8 years old ? omg ahead of your time like your fave jonny

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

I certainly hope Christina doesn't have that little going on that she's been here 24/7 since 2008 and posting within the first ten minutes of every Britney threads with stupid, easily disprovable lies. Then again....

Janet! You have more posts than me on here in less time! Please stop worrying about young beautiful people when you spam threads with racist quips and complaints daily.

1 minute ago, Ghostface91 said:

i don't think its the real DMF because the real DMF didn't care about any other artists but pitting Britney and Christina against each other.

Is DMF the Noob Saibot to DMF's Sub-Zero? chick2

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

DMF is secretly a Xtina hater. There's no other explanation for the way that user keeps setting her up.

I don't think a pop star that had success so so long ago would invoke such emotion in the 2020s

Like I believe Ariana, Billie or Olivia could have haters like that

But Xtina?

Dmf is either her or someone too close tbh

4 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

Were you 8 when you created your account?

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface91 said:

i don't think its the real DMF because the real DMF didn't care about any other artists but pitting Britney and Christina against each other.

Inb4 one of the mods (or admin) resurrected the account instead

2 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Janet! You have more posts than me on here in less time! Please stop worrying about young beautiful people when you spam threads with racist quips and complaints daily.

Now what did we say about lying

  • Popular Post

the good sis might be the last xtina stan left on here. Haven't heard much at all from her other fans. The Madge stans from the Reagan administration era are scarier tho. rip

Edited by Touchdown

Just now, Edonis said:

Inb4 one of the mods (or admin) resurrected the account instead

The Avril Lavigne of ATRL clap3

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old. I'm not in my 40's. Mods ban the op for insinuating that I'm a woman. I have a 7 inch *****. Not a ******.

Your account was created in 2008. You were setting up Xtina at 8 years old?

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

I'm only 26 years old

Hello @Rian @Lee!! @josephs911 your forum is in violation of COPPA and allowing 8 year olds to sign up. Even though they are of legal age now the law clearly states you must retroactively ban this account. Failure to act could jeopardize the internet's favorite place to **** on Christina Aguilera. Thank you.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid%3AUSC-prelim-title15-section6501&edition=prelim

Edited by Sheep

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I don't think a pop star that had success so so long ago would invoke such emotion in the 2020s

Like I believe Ariana, Billie or Olivia could have haters like that

But Xtina?

Dmf is either her or someone too close tbh

She's the perfect target. Her image is easy to make fun of, almost everyone hates her, and the way that user keeps treating her like she's the greatest singer in the world when Gracie Abrams probably has more fans at this point...

It's just too ridiculous. I refuse to believe they're being serious. He has to be a secret hater.

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Inb4 one of the mods (or admin) resurrected the account instead

coffee

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.