Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Charli xcx - "Wink Wink"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 231
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • California
    California

    this might be the best song she has released in the entirety of her nearly 18 year career a solid 10/10

  • ryoncé
    ryoncé

    this might be the worst song she has released in the entirety of her nearly 18 year career a solid 0/10

  • despy
    despy

    how gay do you have to be to even remember an Addison Rae album track's duration

I know I'm gonna love this era.

So far I liked both singles, love the album cover and title and this sounds promising.

Truly a breath of fresh air in pop music

7 minutes ago, hoeknows said:

2:02

gaycat4

xxcGSTP.png

Well I guess Charli will have to settle for the second-best song with that running time alexz2

I love this snippet! And honestly all the songs this era, like rock music GREW on me and ss26 is great

tbh when Sucker dropped this is where I thought she was headed, glad that wasn't the case and we got Vroom Vroom but really satisfied with this snippet

Seems like she's having fun and just making fun stuff. Love it.

7 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

xxcGSTP.png

Well I guess Charli will have to settle for the second-best song with that running time alexz2

how gay do you have to be to even remember an Addison Rae album track's duration deadbanana4

So, is the Camera song real? And still coming? s:wan

Edited by Guy12345

1 hour ago, Guy12345 said:

So, is the Camera song real? And still coming? s:wan

Camera is the 3rd single

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.