Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Songs that sounded AI-generated before AI existed?

Featured Replies

What are some songs that had they been released nowadays, you would've thought they were created by AI? Meaning, they sounded either phoned in, a formulaic recreation of the artist(s) involved, devoid of qualities that make a song sound like it was made by a human etc. Whatever an AI songs mean to you, but we all know when we hear a song that is AI vs real.

I'll give an example. This song is very much real, but if you'd told me someone generated this from AI, I wouldn't have not believed them lol.

Or, any song from Britney Jean:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • California
    California

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears_discography

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    worst riri song in history

  • nick_rod
    nick_rod

    Britney's "Gimme more" sounds AI...

I think everything around 2009-2011 dance music at first was the first victim

But AI has become so good at it that it has invaded all genres of all time in 2026

Edited by Trent W

Katy_Perry_%E2%80%93_Woman%27s_World.jpe

I am NOT trying to be mean but this sounds like it was made on Suno probably before Suno was even a thing

I'm sour candy: because I'm sweet and then I get a little angry

Yeah, sour candy

Yeah, yeah

Come on take a bite

I'm sour candy, unwrap me

I know this is probably a thread where people will just post songs that they don't like from artists they hate but let me tell you that specific post-Melodrama Spotify-fodder alt-pop sound was the worst thing ever and lowkey birthed AI.

The entirety of 1432 rip the soullessness of this album is incredibly AI-coded.

Why Did You Do That by Ally Maine is also SUPER AI-generated lmaooo

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

worst riri song in history

Worst song when "Raining Men" is right there…thing the way both her collabs with that hog are absolute trash

rogue2

1 minute ago, Peak Now said:

How many times has Britney Jean been mentioned so far?

Not enough times

azealia

The real answer is Bonbon by Era Istrefi

You just had to be there pre-ANTI when they had us convinced this was a demo for the lead single for rih's comeback…

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

worst riri song in history

i love this song so much

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.