Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Simple question, are you happy ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TaggedGalaxy
    TaggedGalaxy

    Only when Ga Ga is flopping

  • you might be happ ier r , if youm weren't carrying Around the guilt of giving me , that 2 point WP last month ,

  • Club classic
    Club classic

    yes honestly. my mom texts me each morning to wish me a nice day, my friends ask me each day how I'm doing, I can afford the life I want to live from a career I love, I feel healthy and content with w

  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, May said:

you might be happ ier r , if youm weren't carrying Around the guilt of giving me , that 2 point WP last month ,

I had forgotten about that but you seem to remember it all too well. Hope you can get well soon heart2

I'm on ATRL on a Saturday afternoon that should answer your question.

suburban

Edited by Onyxmage

honestly yes. i just had a bag of crisps, am going to my friend's bday tomorrow & started hormones last month.

Yes, and I can be happier alexz3

I'm having dinner with my bestie tonight

Edited by Dorbecker

I'm content, for better and for worse. I'm the type who tries to make the best out of everything, but I've hit a wall as far as social connections go.

Yes. Things work out for me, even in the face of chaos, and for that I'm happy and thankful.

More than anything, I'm exhausted right now.

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

I had forgotten about that but you seem to remember it all too well. Hope you can get well soon heart2

I Thinkof it every day ,

On topic im happy today , I went to halifax Piece hall with mother and even uncle is there but that uncle is step uncle and that wife was cheating on him ( this happened 20+ years ago btw ) and we had a fun time at The Wine Barrell ,

Maybe a 5.

There's a lot I need to improve in my life, but I also need to remind myself that I've been a lot worse, and I keep making progresses. And even if the progress is slower than I was expecting, at least I haven't stopped.

No, but we're close to the end of it all so I get some peace from knowing that.

Lately no

The bts announcement the tickets has gave me extreme aniexty and my best friend decided to cut things off with me and throw away my parcel that came all bc she didn't like the way I play Skyrim (with modded follower) really not a big deal so that has played on my mental heath.

Being diagnosed with autistm and won't get the help I need bc Australia is cutting all help on people with disabilities.

I'm amazed I haven't done anything stupid at this point. Only thing keeping me going is my music like stray kids and BTS bc honestly I'm hanging by a bloody thread

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.