Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which album is better? RED vs. TTPD

Featured Replies

Let's settle this out, shall we? -*

31 tracks in total of each album (RED OG + RED TV vs. TTPD + TTPD: TA).


Sample

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

All Too Well vs. So Long, London

22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

Starlight vs. The Alchemy

Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

  1. State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

  2. Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

  3. Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

  5. All Too Well vs. So Long, London

  6. 22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

  7. I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

  9. Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

  10. The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

  11. Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

  13. The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

  14. Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  15. Starlight vs. The Alchemy

  16. Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

  17. The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

  18. Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

  19. Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

  20. Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

  21. Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

  22. Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

  23. Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

  24. Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

  25. Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

  26. Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

  27. I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

  28. Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

  29. Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

  30. The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

  31. All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

RED: 19

TTPD/TA: 12

How about yours? 🥰🥹

  • Replies 49
  • Views 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • State of Grace > The other 61 songs combined

  • Red of course, it remains arguably her magnum opus but easily along with 1989/Speak Now in her top three. TTPD is bloated and overrated. A few good songs here and there but overall lackluster.

  • VioletsandRoses
    VioletsandRoses

    Red sweetie omg… I almost do alone is better then that mixtape

Red of course, it remains arguably her magnum opus but easily along with 1989/Speak Now in her top three.

TTPD is bloated and overrated. A few good songs here and there but overall lackluster.

Red sweetie omg… I almost do alone is better then that mixtape

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Loca said:

State of Grace > The other 61 songs combined

IMG_0022.thumb.gif.5ad9469451e13007f38b0

Taste!!! 🥰 You're such a nice Swiftie

Red is her best album while TTPD is bottom 3 at least.

This is going to look horrible for tortured poets.. let's go

  1. State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

  2. Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

  3. Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

  5. All Too Well vs. So Long, London

  6. 22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

  7. I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

  9. Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

  10. The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

  11. Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

  13. The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

  14. Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  15. Starlight vs. The Alchemy

  16. Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

  17. The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

  18. Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

  19. Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

  20. Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

  21. Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

  22. Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

  23. Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

  24. Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

  25. Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

  26. Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

  27. I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

  28. Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

  29. Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

  30. The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

  31. All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

RED: 18

TTPD/TA: 13

Okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought

TTPD is my favorite Taylor album. Red is a spectacular album to me as well.

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight
Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department
Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad
All Too Well vs. So Long, London
22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him
I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!
Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?
The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?
Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml
The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
Starlight vs. The Alchemy
Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog
Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback
Girl At Home vs. The Albatross
Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?
Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School
Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here
Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee
Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows
Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy
I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra
Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter
Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter
The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin
All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

  1. State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

  2. Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

  3. Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

  4. I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

  5. All Too Well vs. So Long, London

  6. 22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

  7. I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!! (neither)

  9. Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

  10. The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

  11. Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

  12. Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml (tough one!!!!!! love both)

  13. The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

  14. Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  15. Starlight vs. The Alchemy (neither)

  16. Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

  17. The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

  18. Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

  19. Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

  20. Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

  21. Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

  22. Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

  23. Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

  24. Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

  25. Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

  26. Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

  27. I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

  28. Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

  29. Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter (lol the titles)

  30. The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

  31. All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

14 vs 15 omg

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

All Too Well vs. So Long, London

22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

Starlight vs. The Alchemy

Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

TTPD: 18

RED: 13

  • Author
1 minute ago, Peak Now said:

Hydrogen bomb v coughing baby

Silence, Shut Now stan 😝😝😝😝😝

TTPD 100% and I say this NOT as a fan since debut era : )

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight
Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department
Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
I Knew You Were Trouble (TV) vs. Down Bad
All Too Well vs. So Long, London
22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him
I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!
Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?
The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?
Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml
The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
Starlight vs. The Alchemy
Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog
Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback
Girl At Home vs. The Albatross
Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?
Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School
Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here
Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee
Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows
Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy
I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra
Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter
Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter
The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin
All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

Edited by TeamThiem

  • Author
12 minutes ago, get_well_soon said:

TTPD 100% and I say this as a fan since debut era

1 minute ago, TeamThiem said:

TTPD 100% and I say this NOT as a fan since debut era : )

🌚

Versus:

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight {Love fortnight but SOG is divine}
Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department
Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys {TOUGH!}
I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad {TOUGH!}
All Too Well vs. So Long, London {TOUGH!}
22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him
I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!
Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?
The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?
Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) {TOUGH!}
Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml {TOUGH!}
The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
Starlight vs. The Alchemy
Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog
Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback
Girl At Home vs. The Albatross
Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
Safe & Sound vs. How Did It End? {TOUGH!}
Eyes Open vs. So High School {TOUGH!}
Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here {REALLY TOUGH!}
Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee
Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows {TOUGH!}
Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy
I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra
Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter
Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter
The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin
All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

Red: 14

TTPD: 17

They're pretty evenly matched in my book. But TTPD isn't as "accessible" as Red is so I know others might not hold that same perspective. But to me it's consistently placed in the top 3 of her discography (along with Red and evermore) (Speak Now and folklore round out the top 5)

I was a casual fan since Fearless, a dedicated fan since Speak Now, and a hardcore fan/stan since Red.

Edited by PoisonedIvy

As someone who loves TTPD -

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

All Too Well vs. So Long, London

22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

Starlight vs. The Alchemy

Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

TTPD: 18

Red: 13

b*tch don't you EVER disrespect red like that again, specially by comparing it to that musical turd

EVER

khalyan2

49 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Silence, Shut Now stan 😝😝😝😝😝

Peak Now would also be a hydrogen bomb so...

State Of Grace vs. Fortnight

Red vs. The Tortured Poets Department

Treacherous vs. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

I Knew You Were Trouble vs. Down Bad

All Too Well vs. So Long, London

22 vs. But Daddy I Love Him

I Almost Do vs. Fresh Out The Slammer

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together vs. Florida!!!

Stay Stay Stay vs. Guilty As Sin?

The Last Time vs. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?

Holy Ground vs. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

Sad Beautiful Tragic vs. ‎loml

The Lucky One vs. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Everything Has Changed vs. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

Starlight vs. The Alchemy

Begin Again vs. Clara Bow

The Moment I Knew vs. The Black Dog

Come Back... Be Here vs. imgonnagetyouback

Girl At Home vs. The Albatross

Ronan vs. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

Safe & Sound (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. How Did It End?

Eyes Open (From The Hunger Games Soundtrack) vs. So High School

Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Hate It Here

Nothing New (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. thanK you aIMee

Babe (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. I Look in People's Windows

Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Prophecy

I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Cassandra

Forever Winter (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Peter

Run (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Bolter

The Very First Night (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) vs. Robin

All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (10 Minute Version) (From The Vault) vs. The Manuscript

Red: 12

TTPD: 19

I feel like a few months back Red might have won this, I had a moment with TTPD not so long ago and it turned from an album I could appreciate into an album that I love wholeheartedly.

Red is better but TTPD is much closer that people are willing to acknowledge!

the fact that you felt compelled to compare her best album (sacRED) and the worst audio recordings ive ever heard (TTPD) is appalling.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.