Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - "CRANK 2"

Featured Replies

It's giving Azealia banks heavy metal and reflective in a reductive way

It just sounds like a parody of crank chick3 like she is trying replicate the same feeling but it just doesn't hit the same

  • Replies 284
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Twitter user: Are we getting a remix album? Slayyyter: No. OP: remix(ish?) album coming

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    ALBOOM REVIEW DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERZ

  • hoeknows
    hoeknows

    Sept 11 Oct 23

It definitely doesn't top Crank 1 but I like it… it's so interesting, albeit a little bit noisy at times (I feel the mixing could've been better given how much is going on production wise)

I gagged harddd on my first listen while it was building up, but then I was very disappointed when the song ended. biblio It definitely doesn't go as hard as it should & it's also not better than the OG, which you inevitably compare it to even if you don't want to considering the song literally has a 2 in its title...

She should've worked with F1lthy & ojivolta for the song's production.

On second listen it clicked for me. It goes hard but Crank is still better and flows a bit better. Kinda wish some of the verses were longer

the demonic formation mv is great but the song itself is just cute at best, it's neither OG crank let alone a brand new chanels

It's good imo, it's just not single worthy tbh, would have prefered Nekromantik or I Think She Has A Girl

I don't think this whole "opposite album" thing will work, sorry.

If her point was to make a migraine inducing song, she nailed it.

35 minutes ago, California said:

much better than brand new chanels but it's still just fine

I guess having taste is not among your best virtues.

Finally got to watch the video and it makes me like the song a lot more. Can't wait to hear it in my car later, I think it will go hard

4 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I don't think this whole "opposite album" thing will work, sorry.

I think I might be one of the few who thinks this, but the original Crank is my least fav on WGIA, by a landslide. And this one is even worse... (WGIA is one of my fav albums of the year though, just minus Crank lol).

Give us more songs like dance, beat up/brand new chanels, old technology , gas station, etc plz.

Edited by perfectillusion204

It's pretty good when you don't compare it too much to the original. Brand New Chanels was the better reimagining so far, but both are nice. I *do* worry about the brother album not working as well as we'd hoped. I'm remaining optimistic though!

I do have to giggle at the girlies that think it's too loud though. She's always had these jarring songs in her discography, and it's clear it's not going to stop anytime soon.

This is not on par with the original Crank, the production is crazy but after the OG it's not as surprising.

Another SMASHER for the gym gays ugh jonny5CRANK is kinda the best song of all time so this was never going to top it lbr

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.