Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ms. Juicy arrested, debuts mugshot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mandalore
    Mandalore

    What the hell we gon' do now?

  • Officer: Can I see your license? Ms Juicy:

  • on the 6th year anniversary of her death too. not her getting the last laugh jsjdjdjd MISS MINNIE BAAAAAABY

driving without insurance? girl what happened to the little women atlanta coins

suburban

suspended license and no insurance? they just be arresting for anything these days... sexual predators and criminals are on the streets

nenekenya.gif

on the 6th year anniversary of her death too. not her getting the last laugh jsjdjdjd MISS MINNIE BAAAAAABYbon-appetit-high-five.gif

According to the police report from Winder, Georgia ... Juicy -- legal name Shirlene King-Pearson -- was booked on April 18 for driving with a suspended license and without insurance.

She's just like me

rogue2

I saw a photo on twitter yesterday but there was no news report fhdjdsucjcici

50 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

driving without insurance? girl what happened to the little women atlanta coins

suburban

What happened to her work ethic she used to clown the girls on little woman for lacking

does it make me a terrible person that when I read the thread I wondered if they were going to put her in front the height background for her mugshot rip

Now why is Ms. Juicy broke? rip Get that queen on DWTS STAT!

The sheriff said "Do you know a Shirlene King Pearson?"...I said who?? He said it again, I said who??

And then it just hit me. That's that damn Juicy

1 hour ago, Zack said:

The sheriff said "Do you know a Shirlene King Pearson?"...I said who?? He said it again, I said who??

And then it just hit me. That's that damn Juicy

to this day I STILL watch this show! A classic deadbanana

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.