Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

North West - 'N0RTH4EVR - EP'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will it live up to her mother's classic masterpiece?

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    I'm going to keep it cute cause she's just a 12 years old and she's grown in one of the most, if not the most self centred, narcissistic, money-hungry, and famous for nothing families in the world.

  • MAYHEM logo plagiarism lawsuit when?

lol that's... something

Edited by Alfred Bulgakov

I'm going to keep it cute cause she's just a 12 years old and she's grown in one of the most, if not the most self centred, narcissistic, money-hungry, and famous for nothing families in the world.

Not Mayhem creating metal logos sabrina

I have faith on her artistry but shes too young to figure out her sound, so i'll give her time

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Not Mayhem creating metal logos sabrina

I have faith on her artistry but shes too young to figure out her sound, so i'll give her time

any sound will be better than this

9 hours ago, KBax said:

I mean I know we already know this, but they definitely paid for this 4 star review

they shouldnt encourage this stuff tbh

11 hours ago, KBax said:

I mean I know we already know this, but they definitely paid for this 4 star review

A 12 year old wearing Balenciaga a few years after they used child exploitation as marketing doc

I swear Kardashians approved that s***

Edited by slowednreverb

11 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

A 12 year old wearing Balenciaga a few years after they used child exploitation as marketing doc

I swear Kardashians approved that s***

A person who is currently 12 years old and whose parents let her get her HANDS pierced isn't going to have good morals

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.