Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

What was Madonna thinking here?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We all kill ourselves at the end too?

  • SlowGinFizzzz
    SlowGinFizzzz

    Me specifically buying Rebel Heart at Mediamarkt for the "exclusive bonus track" only to end up with this.

  • Still somehow better than any of that hot garbage slop Katy Perry has been releasing for years now.

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

It's so bad I kind of like it ngl sabrina

That gravelly nasally yeahhhhhAAAAH in the chorus took me OUT bibliahh

20 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

What is this album deadbanana4

According to some Madonsters it's one of her best. We really were all suffering from Stockholm syndrome during the Interscope years rip

y'all just hate fun, pus$ies!

Yeaaaaaah, all wrapped up, I wanna be you little baby naaaaooow katie2

she was thinking of making a boundary pushing eletronic juvenile sound art piece

A harmless, unconventional and cute bonus track, unless someone is an overreacting joyless ****

rogue2

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Not Material Girl??

No, this...

skull

Just now, MadOnHer said:

No, this...

skull

What is this atrocity deadbanana2

The fact there's so many more outtakes from that era and much better. I really don't get it.

That whole era was the darkest time of her career to me. Also coincided with my personal darkest time in my life. I almost masochistically punished myself for all my failures at the time by forcing myself to listen to that album a lot, desperately trying to find a remainder of the Madonna I grew up with in the late 90s and early 2000s.

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

She was aiming at Grammys Song of the Year but people don't get the high art of a rebel heart™

9-NN54-Qr-1.gif

3 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Shorten the album to 12-14 songs, get another executive producer to spruce up the production, mixing, and vocals, and we may very well have had an amazing album. Such a loss.

Like imagine this album:

  1. Living for Love

  2. Ghosttown

  3. Hold Tight

  4. Joan of Arc

  5. HeartBreakCity

  6. Wash All Over Me

  7. Best Night

  8. Veni Vidi Vici (Solo)

  9. Messiah

  10. Rebel Heart

  11. Queen

  12. Never Let You Go

  13. Devil Pray (Bonus)

  14. Holy Water (Bonus)

3 hours ago, Lament said:

RH has some cool songs and vids and the promo was amazing but it was truly the most random era for her rip A bloated mess, as if anyone needs a song like this

54a6e2236bb3f7e96c8b456b?width=486&forma

That's why I don't take seriously all the takes that say Rebel Heart is a good album

D.M.F

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

What I want to know is if even she genuinely enjoyed this song? Like, did she go home, turn it on her speaker set, crank that volume, and go "oh yeah, now THIS is good"? rip

You know, I can totally picture her blasting this to her U$ 2,000 speakers saying this "s*** is good" to Guy with that grillz in her damn mouth deadbanana2

9-NN54-Qr-1.gif

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

She scrapped one of the best songs from those sessions, Nothing Lasts Forever, for that absolute mess

1 hour ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

That's why I don't take seriously all the takes that say Rebel Heart is a good album

D.M.F

No one ever said it was an amazing album.

rip

Interscope years were honestly a disaster. Terrible A&R, no promo but at least Guy got paid I guess. I'm glad all that is behind her.

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

What is this atrocity deadbanana2

I'm screaming at ATRL discovering the 2010s-early 2020s Madonna "deep cuts" we all had to suffer through rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.