Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "drop dead"

Featured Replies

that predicted #1 & #2 for Ella must be rare. If I were Ella I would discount to make sure Olivia doesn't snag that #2. Of course I hope Olivia gets it though. heart

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 147.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Icarus
    Icarus

    Insiders confirmed she's covering this bold choice for a lead single

  • Billionaire
    Billionaire

    This girl could release a death metal song and yall will say it sounds like Taylor

  • rmmas
    rmmas

    Steamin' like a pot full of vegetables

apparently Olivia's SNL episode was the second most watched episode of the season, only behind Ariana's Christmas episode. That explains the incredible streaming boost!

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

apparently Olivia's SNL episode was the second most watched episode of the season, only behind Ariana's Christmas episode. That explains the incredible streaming boost!

Everyone loves Olivia Rodrigo heart2

Music Video Guts GIF

Edited by RoseBud

2 hours ago, M-P-B said:

would you look at that )

How does the Texas song have a 105-point lead? It's not outdoing Drop Dead on overall radio and there's no way it's selling too many units at this stage of its life.

12 minutes ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

How does the Texas song have a 105-point lead? It's not outdoing Drop Dead on overall radio and there's no way it's selling too many units at this stage of its life.

Non Spotify streaming I assume

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

apparently Olivia's SNL episode was the second most watched episode of the season, only behind Ariana's Christmas episode. That explains the incredible streaming boost!

And it's climbing on radio. I think it's #9 on pop now

3 hours ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

How does the Texas song have a 105-point lead? It's not outdoing Drop Dead on overall radio and there's no way it's selling too many units at this stage of its life.

Ella is still far ahead on radio. For whatever reason Kworb randomly reset Choosin Texas from 0 audience a couple weeks ago, it's actually at 47 million for radio

Glad to see everyone else waking up to how great this song is.

Should be able to get back to #1 by album release? There's nothing competing?

I was kind of hoping she could drop a new single for another number one at album release

The Polka King Money GIF by NETFLIX

I realized I really love this if I start listening at 0:44. That long intro with no drums or guitars isnt for me.

Edited by Raphy

that's right. I imagine that doesn't help for radio either. You don't want people switching because the intro is so long. you want to get into the juicy stuff ASAP celestial5

Edited by RoseBud

actually really enjoying this now, I agree with a comment I saw on here that the first verse felt a bit clunky on my first listens...but now that's clicked I think it's great

I was tracking this on Kalshi and this matches their prediction as well. So now this will be doing better than Vampire for a Hot 100 comparison. katie2

Edited by RoseBud

This song is so bipolar on streaming. It's tanking again

1 hour ago, Wildflower99 said:

This song is so bipolar on streaming. It's tanking again

The SNL and tour announcement boost that caused it to spike up again for a few days is just wearing off

13 minutes ago, jgamgr said:

The SNL and tour announcement boost that caused it to spike up again for a few days is just wearing off

She needs to move on. The single is dead

3 hours ago, Wildflower99 said:

This song is so bipolar on streaming. It's tanking again

I think that might just be you

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.