Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "drop dead"

Featured Replies

kind of funny she manifested this to happen in the second clip

Edited by RoseBud

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 147k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Icarus
    Icarus

    Insiders confirmed she's covering this bold choice for a lead single

  • Billionaire
    Billionaire

    This girl could release a death metal song and yall will say it sounds like Taylor

  • rmmas
    rmmas

    Steamin' like a pot full of vegetables

Yeah. Decreased again on a Friday to 4.2 million and grew to 1.42 million in the US. I don't think this is gonna smash. Probably gonna end up as a mid size hit at best. As long add she has a sure fire smash on the album. I don't want another GUTS situation where literally everything after vampire flopped

2 hours ago, Wildflower99 said:

Yeah. Decreased again on a Friday to 4.2 million and grew to 1.42 million in the US. I don't think this is gonna smash. Probably gonna end up as a mid size hit at best. As long add she has a sure fire smash on the album. I don't want another GUTS situation where literally everything after vampire flopped

BIR? and GHB have decent numbers,like 700M and 500M is very good.

50 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

BIR? and GHB have decent numbers,like 700M and 500M is very good.

Yes but they absolutely killed her radio momentum, and obsessed was the nail in the coffin for GUTS. Radio will pick up a song faster based off reputation and reliability. Billie had trouble with her HTE singles so it took a while for her Barbie song to launch but it got there. Radio doesn't seem to want to pick this up

I feel like the songs she pushes as singles ever since brutal are more rythmn focused and incorporate speak-singing like if she were to pick her most melodic songs usually the ballads radio would love her again.

Although, i feel this will probably perform more like deja vu.

This is so stable WW, including US and UK.

Not a big ultra smash, but it's doing ok clap3

4 hours ago, Wildflower99 said:

Yeah. Decreased again on a Friday to 4.2 million and grew to 1.42 million in the US. I don't think this is gonna smash. Probably gonna end up as a mid size hit at best. As long add she has a sure fire smash on the album. I don't want another GUTS situation where literally everything after vampire flopped

Reading this (and ATRL's general stance towards this song), I expected to see this hovering in the 20's on Spotify, but it's literally still #2 in the US and #5 worlwide in its 3rd week. This is a smash and the airplay + album release will prop it up. Y'all have wild expectations sometimes toofunny3

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

Reading this (and ATRL's general stance towards this song), I expected to see this hovering in the 20's on Spotify, but it's literally still #2 in the US and #5 worlwide in its 3rd week. This is a smash and the airplay + album release will prop it up. Y'all have wild expectations sometimes toofunny3

This is not a smash by any means but I guess it's doing ok

Her last true smash was in the Sour era

She can still get decent hits though

This is not the sound people wanted/were expecting from her and that's OK. I don't think this was the best lead single option too, but it's a storytelling album and since this song is where the whole era starts there really was no other way.

The hype for the album is still HUGE and I'm sure at least one song will appease the GP. I would only worry if her team decides to rush another single and it also pans... but I'm sure they learned from the BIR/GHB situation. devil

4 hours ago, worstbehavior said:

This is not the sound people wanted/were expecting from her and that's OK. I don't think this was the best lead single option too, but it's a storytelling album and since this song is where the whole era starts there really was no other way.

The hype for the album is still HUGE and I'm sure at least one song will appease the GP. I would only worry if her team decides to rush another single and it also pans... but I'm sure they learned from the BIR/GHB situation. devil

Apparently she's teasing a new single on snl which is giving it might be released next week which is not smart at all another song that underperforms will tank the era...this era is shaping up to be guts 2.0 but even worse cause drop d is performing worse than vampire...

2 hours ago, Stuckiny2k said:

Apparently she's teasing a new single on snl which is giving it might be released next week which is not smart at all another song that underperforms will tank the era...this era is shaping up to be guts 2.0 but even worse cause drop d is performing worse than vampire...

It doesn't sound like a single to me. But yes it would be a horrible decision to release another one before the album

Edited by worstbehavior

I'm so glad she sang this in a lower key at SNL last night. She sounded really, really good. And I usually hate it when a song key is lowered live, but "drop dead" still sounded great to me.

Final predictions put drop dead at #3. Same as vampire on it's second week celestial5

Image

Edited by RoseBud

On 5/2/2026 at 10:05 PM, MusicFan98 said:

BIR? and GHB have decent numbers,like 700M and 500M is very good.

That's actually solid for GHB considering it was only on Today's Top Hits for two weeks before they pulled it (even though it was still Top 20 on Global Spotify...)

The fact that no one is releasing an album bomb till drake means that this will certainly have time to grow on radio and catch up before it gets bumped down significantly

11 hours ago, RoseBud said:

Final predictions put drop dead at #3. Same as vampire on it's second week celestial5

Image

I think vampire went 1-3-7-10 in its first four weeks right? Vampire took forever to take off on radio. I hope this does better

On 5/2/2026 at 3:40 PM, worstbehavior said:

This is not the sound people wanted/were expecting from her and that's OK. I don't think this was the best lead single option too, but it's a storytelling album and since this song is where the whole era starts there really was no other way.

The hype for the album is still HUGE and I'm sure at least one song will appease the GP. I would only worry if her team decides to rush another single and it also pans... but I'm sure they learned from the BIR/GHB situation. devil

17 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

That's actually solid for GHB considering it was only on Today's Top Hits for two weeks before they pulled it (even though it was still Top 20 on Global Spotify...)

BIR being released as a promo single is what killed the GUTS era. They treated it as a single but never sent it officially to radio until after they shifted to GHB. I don't think people were here for more pop rock at the time. I think they saw what happened and just decided to release the most poppy song as the lead

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.