Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How often do you clean your apartment/room?

Featured Replies

What is your cleaning routine like?

I clean my 35m2 apartment every Sunday. If I skip or can't make it I tend to get very restless chick3

That consists of:

  • Changing my bed sheets

  • Deep cleaning kitchen and bathroom

  • Mopping and vacuuming

I also do a very deep clean (re-arranging my wardrobes, taking everything out of the cabinets, throwing stuff away, cleaning the windows) every 3 months or so.

I vacuum every two days as well. Friends always tell me that i have some sort of OCD but I genuinely think this is normal and need this to function properly

Whitney%2BHouston%2Bat%2BPre-GRAMMY%2BGa

Wbu?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You change your bed sheets everyday but clean the bathroom every two ******* months? This has to be satire

  • WhatWasThat!
    WhatWasThat!

    Every single day I clean my apartment filthy gays disgust me. I literally block bottoms on sight if I see messy bedrooms in their pics. Messy bedroom usually means messy hole.

  • Ribbit
    Ribbit

    Never

We have a housemaid that comes every Thursday cleaning our apartment

Bed sheets every week

We keep our apartment as clean as possible during the week, I hate stuff lying around, dirty bathroom and dirty dishes, so even if somebody clean our apartment, it's almost as clean before than after the cleaning

Weekly - change bed sheets, do laundry, deep clean bathroom, and mop

Several times a week - vacuum, dust

Daily - do dishes, clean out my cat's litter box (usually happens 2x a day), take out the trash

I clean the kitchen the most, living room second most, but I cannot keep my clothes in order so my bedroom gets cleaned the least. I do change my sheets once a week, and sometimes I change my pillow cases more frequently

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Lowkey only when I have visits. Otherwise, I kinda live like a pig

blue-joobi-laugh.webp

So I imagine you have dirty stuff laying around then

coppershead-jela.gif

Every single day I clean my apartment

filthy gays disgust me. I literally block bottoms on sight if I see messy bedrooms in their pics. Messy bedroom usually means messy hole.

  • Kitchen normally once a week

  • Bathroom every 2/3 weeks

  • Vacuum every 1/2 weeks depending on how I'm feeling

  • Bed sheets every 2 weeks

  • Dust as and when it feels necessary

I don't really have any clutter honestly, I put everything away as I go.

Edited by glitch

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Weekly - change bed sheets, do laundry, deep clean bathroom, and mop

Several times a week - vacuum, dust

Daily - do dishes, clean out my cat's litter box (usually happens 2x a day), take out the trash

Purrr you'd be an ideal roommate

coppershead-jela.gif

Depends! Bed sheets everyday. Doing a laundry is the first thing I do when I wake up.

Dishes. Every week on Sundays. Sometimes every two weeks if I'm lazy.

I try to clean bathroom and bedroom every two months.

4 minutes ago, PopFan said:

Depends! Bed sheets everyday. Doing a laundry is the first thing I do when I wake up.

Dishes. Every week on Sundays. Sometimes every two weeks if I'm lazy.

I try to clean bathroom and bedroom every two months.

You change your bed sheets everyday but clean the bathroom every two ******* months? This has to be satire

• Changing my bed sheets – about once every 4-6 weeks. I shower every single night before bed so I go to sleep as clean as possible and lay down a separate towel for sex.

• Deep cleaning kitchen and bathroom – every single Sunday but I clean throughout the week as necessary.

• Mopping and vacuuming – every single Sunday as well and the only room I have to mop is my kitchen.

On Sundays, I do a full deep clean of my apartment (floors, toilet, shower, dusting, everything) and during the rest of the week, I just sweep occasionally and do a bit of dusting here and there.

Every Saturday I clean my place:

  • Laundry & sheets washed, dried, and folded

  • Dishes washed and sanitized

  • Floors vacuumed and steamed

  • Bathroom and kitchen sanitized

  • Tables dusted and polished

every two weeks I will vacuum and wash the floor.

laundry? on a need-by-need basis. i have so much clothes i never really run out.

My place is always clean but not always tidy. I feel very awkward when I go to someone's place and it feels like an art gallery.

A home should look lived in imo.

Professional cleaning every other Friday, sunday afternoon tidy up + laundry bird

I Clean on Friday , vacuuming , mopping , dishes , getting skid mark out of toilet , clean gardens etc

i might do a mini clean on Monday , if i had guests over weekend .

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.