Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

If you were a barb...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If I were a barb ….. Even just for a day …. I'd roll out of bed in the morning Then snort away my life savings and go……

  • I'd roll outta bed in the mornin and throw on what I wanted, then go

  • Bhabylon
    Bhabylon

    I'd roll out of my moms basement Throw on something pink from SHEIN and go Snort coke with the girls And chase after opps Send death threats to who I wanted And id never get confronted for it Cause ev

Immediately no longer be a barb in the year 2026.

I'd roll outta bed in the mornin and throw on what I wanted, then go

Buy a whole lot of burgers to feed her fat hungry ass giraffe

#KindnessPunk #BeKind26

  • Popular Post

If I were a barb …..

Even just for a day ….

I'd roll out of bed in the morning

Then snort away my life savings and go……

I'd roll out of my moms basement

Throw on something pink from SHEIN and go

Snort coke with the girls

And chase after opps

Send death threats to who I wanted

And id never get confronted for it

Cause everyone's laughing at me

IF I WERE A BARB!

If I were Onika, even just for a day

I'd roll outta bed in the morning

and take my ass to an inpatient rehab, therapy, psychologist.. All of that. I'd change my life for Papa Bear and stop being a 50 year old MAGA lolcow

1 hour ago, qurl said:

If I were a barb …..

Even just for a day ….

I'd roll out of bed in the morning

Then snort away my life savings and go……

47 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'd roll out of my moms basement

Throw on something pink from SHEIN and go

Snort coke with the girls

And chase after opps

Send death threats to who I wanted

And id never get confronted for it

Cause everyone's laughing at me

IF I WERE A BARB!

I'm actually singing it in beyoncé voice in my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go to work and not spend the majority of my day on ATRL speaking on celebrities that have achieved more in life than I ever will -*

Id probably still get more respect being a barb then I am an army

khalyan2

It's a little too late, I won't turn my back,

Say it's just a small phase, think she'll turn right around,

If you thought I would wait for you, you thought riiiiiiight...

But I'm just a barb...

You don't understand,

How it feels to love this troll

I swear she'll be a better hag...

I'll always listen to her....

I don't care how it looks,

Until you lose the one you stanned for,

Cause you've given her all the passes,

And everything you had got foreclosed...

But you're just a hoe....

Play chess not checkers

Try Mama Tina's Gumbo

Go to therapy

Seek support

Clock the Lactaid and Non-Intellectual Barbz

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.