Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What is this Madonna bop??

Featured Replies

I discovered this song recently im obsessed katie2 I find it so impressive she was releasing songs like this in the early 90s clap3Obviously I know her big hits but never got into her discography like that, I discovered Get Together and What It Feels like for a girl recently love them as well. I want to get into her discography but don't know where to start so give me her most important albums to start jonny

  • Replies 31
  • Views 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LanaDelRey
    LanaDelRey

    Definitely start with MDNA and Hard Candy

  • And you can skip Madame X too.

  • You could start with her greatest hits The Immaculate Collection (80s hits) Celebration (80s - 90s - 10s hits) Something to Remember (her ballad songs in 80s and 90s) Then you pick which songs you

I would recommend starting from Debut and listening to them in chronological order.

But if you don't want to do that yet I think:

The Immaculate Collection (greatest hits but it has good edits of her 80s songs, and Vogue, Justify My Love)

True Blue

Like A Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

ROL

Music

American Life

COADF

Hard Candy

Madame X

11 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

I discovered this song recently im obsessed katie2 I find it so impressive she was releasing songs like this in the early 90s clap3Obviously I know her big hits but never got into her discography like that, I discovered Get Together and What It Feels like for a girl recently love them as well. I want to get into her discography but don't know where to start so give me her most important albums to start jonny

Start with the album this track comes from: Erotica flame

Don't start with the debut imo

Start from Erotica and work your way forward from there, and then go back. Anything pre Erotica might be a bit dated full album wise (some absolute banging tracks though)

If you like those songs you listed in the OP, give "Sky Fits Heaven," "Something to Remember," "Bedtime Story" and "Masterpiece" a spin jonny5

I came here expecting Supernatural emofish I agree with the others that starting from Erotica is probably for the best; I personally couldn't stand her first album aside from the singles, and LAV wasn't that much better in that regard at least imho celestial5

If you liked Thief of Hearts you will love Gang Bang

Her first album is often rated as one of the best debut albums of all time.

Quintessential Madonna. Don't overlook it.

I expected either Rain or Deeper and Deeper.

Reported for clickbait.

coffee2

You could start with her greatest hits

  • The Immaculate Collection (80s hits)

  • Celebration (80s - 90s - 10s hits)

  • Something to Remember (her ballad songs in 80s and 90s)

Then you pick which songs you like best, and hear the album containing those songs

Edited by reymiu

You shoud try the full album. Every song on Erotica is a bop clap3 I even succesfully gaslighted myself into believing Did You Do It? is a good song.

14 minutes ago, reymiu said:

You could start with her greatest hits

  • The Immaculate Collection (80s hits)

  • Celebration (80s - 90s - 10s hits)

  • Something to Remember (her ballad songs in 80s and 90s)

Then you pick which songs you like best, and hear the album containing those songs

This is probably the best suggestion tbh

I'm currently listening to Celebration at the gym and it's literally classic after classic. She's got more than anyone.

AHHH.gif

Can someone edit the Madame X cover on the picture Judge Judy is holding?

You should start with Rebel Heart > MDNa > Madame X > hard Candy. After those albums, it won't matter because it only gets better fan

Discovering Live To Tell a few years ago (while processing my grandma and my auntie's death) changed my perception of her and it made me fall in love with her catalog, so I must suggest that one. It's one of my all-time favorite songs.

Ray Of Light (album) is a good start. I also love her 80s synth pop tunes, especially Into The Groove & Burning Up.

2 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

I find it so impressive she was releasing songs like this in the early 90s

The all Erotica album is an experience !!!!

It was so ahead of its time, she deals with sex, freedom, homosexuality, homophobia, alcoholism, aids, feeling of being an outcast...

I agree Thief of Hearts definitely was one of the first pop songs to be that sassy and fierce, unapologetically using the ***** word.

The concept of Thief of Hearts introducing people to her catalogue instead of one of her classics

cynthia-erivo.gif

3 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

discovered What It Feels like for a girl recently love them as well

A man of taste. One of her best songs.

  • Author
34 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

The concept of Thief of Hearts introducing people to her catalogue instead of one of her classics

cynthia-erivo.gif

thank you tiktok edits duca

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.